Original Air Jordan VI White/ InfraRed Black vs Air Jordan 6 Retro White/ VarsityRed Black

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

A lot of you are insatiable. Be happy that you're getting a retro without crappy quality. The black/varsity reds were on point and these will be too. If you don't like 'em then don't buy 'em. It's simple. Myself, I'm buying three pairs. Just like the black/vreds. One to wear, one to stare, and one for another year (maybe resale).
No they weren't 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

A lot of you are insatiable. Be happy that you're getting a retro without crappy quality. The black/varsity reds were on point and these will be too. If you don't like 'em then don't buy 'em. It's simple. Myself, I'm buying three pairs. Just like the black/vreds. One to wear, one to stare, and one for another year (maybe resale).
No they weren't 
smh.gif

had at least 7 times to grab these well below retail & can see myself spending money on vi that look juat as bad if not wose than the flu game xii's.......

No they weren't 
smh.gif
Really? Do you own a pair to fairly refute my statement? Because I do and have been wearing them for WEEKS now and still don't have ANY creasing whatsoever around the toe box. I sprayed them with protectant and they feel incredibly buttery too No cracking on the heel and they are comfortable on my feet. I speak from experience. Not hear-say.
eyes.gif

No they weren't 
smh.gif
Really? Do you own a pair to fairly refute my statement? Because I do and have been wearing them for WEEKS now and still don't have ANY creasing whatsoever around the toe box. I sprayed them with protectant and they feel incredibly buttery too No cracking on the heel and they are comfortable on my feet. I speak from experience. Not hear-say.
eyes.gif

No they weren't 
smh.gif
eyes.gif
durabuck >>>>>>>>>>>>suede

oreos >>> varsity red VI's

you know what pisses me off about the black/Red VI ? they used durabuck on the GS sizes
indifferent.gif

No they weren't 
smh.gif
eyes.gif
In fact I do
so
laugh.gif
@speaking from experience
laugh.gif
@you thinking quality is not creasing, JB and Nike really has gotten some of you fooled
laugh.gif
@they haven't cracked after two months, you have such high standards
And I also know how 91 OG's looked and felt, and they sure as heck didn't look like the varsity reds
Funny if you had durabuck you wouldn't have needed to spray them 
eyes.gif

Yep, the bad paint job, painting over top black paint, suede, and back heel counter don't matter at all.
Well, it looks like I refuted your statements 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics, but i still don't know why these are being released if JB is coming out with a supposed "infared" pack.
nerd.gif

JB is manipulating us to buy these and the Blk/ Varsity reds !!!

No they weren't 
smh.gif
eyes.gif
In fact I do
so
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@you thinking quality is not creasing, JB and Nike really has gotten some of you fooled
laugh.gif
And I also know how 91 OG's looked and felt, and they sure as heck didn't look like the varsity reds
eyes.gif

Yep, the bad paint job, painting over top black paint, suede, and back heel counter don't matter at all.
laugh.gif

pretty much....homerun

I like these so much. I definitely think I will be doubling up on these, especially if this infrared pack is either delayed or not dropping...either way I'll be getting these VI's.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

No they weren't 
smh.gif
eyes.gif
In fact I do
so
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

pretty much....homerun
Exactly...

I ended up returning them a week later.
They were basura.
sick.gif

No they weren't 
smh.gif
eyes.gif
In fact I do
so
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Well, I'm sorry that you bought a crappy pair. It's not my fault you paid 150 for them.
laugh.gif

Did you really have to put all the emoticons in there to make yourself feel better? haha

Quality of shoes? I'm 27 my dude. Ive had all the Jordans that I've wanted since '92. Including the original infrared VI's for a discount price of about 55 bucks. As for now, I've worn my v-reds since they came out. Weeks, months, whatever.. Matter of fact, Im wearing them now. I've run around in them too. And if you know anything about being active, then you know that some shoes will show signs of deterioration almost immediately if the'ye crappy quality. It's funny that same of you will complain like 15 year old girls with pms but you STILL go out and buy the shoes. That's worse than bashing them and not having them. And just for the record, I've sprayed my infrared VI's with protectant too. ha

I love my pair. 'nuff said.

No they weren't 
smh.gif
eyes.gif
In fact I do
so
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Also to add, a few weeks back I went to play poker at a friend's house, I rocked my black infrared VIs and there was a dude wearing the varsity reds. He couldn't believe on how "cleaner" mine looked.

No they weren't 
smh.gif
eyes.gif
In fact I do
so
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Well, I'm sorry that you bought a crappy pair. It's not my fault you paid 150 for them.
laugh.gif

Did you really have to put all the emoticons in there to make yourself feel better? haha

Quality of shoes? I'm 27 my dude. Ive had all the Jordans that I've wanted since '92. Including the original infrared VI's for a discount price of about 55 bucks. As for now, I've worn my v-reds since they came out. Weeks, months, whatever.. Matter of fact, Im wearing them now. I've run around in them too. And if you know anything about being active, then you know that some shoes will show signs of deterioration almost immediately if the'ye crappy quality. It's funny that same of you will complain like 15 year old girls with pms but you STILL go out and buy the shoes. That's worse than bashing them and not having them. And just for the record, I've sprayed my infrared VI's with protectant too. ha

So at 9 years old you know how much your sneakers cost 
roll.gif
  You don't have to lie dude, it's really not that serious.

And I bought them because I can, that doesn't mean that they're quality sneakers, and as you can see from the multiple replies to my post, a lot of others feel the same exact way.

And I added
laugh.gif
, because your post was a joke, that's what happens when you make ASSumptions.  I didn't just join NT last week and just start posting, so you played yourself.  You tried to come off and got cummed on.

No they weren't 
smh.gif
eyes.gif
In fact I do
so
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

And I bought them because I can, that doesn't mean that they're quality sneakers, and as you can see from the multiple replies to my post, a lot of others feel the same exact way.

And I added
laugh.gif
, because your post was a joke, that's what happens when you make ASSumptions.  I didn't just join NT last week and just start posting, so you played yourself.  You tried to come off and got cummed on.
dude shut up nobody really cares
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

No they weren't 
smh.gif
eyes.gif
In fact I do
so
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

And I added
laugh.gif
dude shut up nobody really cares
indifferent.gif
Then why did you read it and respond?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I prefer Varsity Red over Infrared anyway.
The reason they even used Infrared in the first place is because the 90's was all about the bright and crazy colors, hence the Bordeaux.
These will be copped without question.
When was that shoe a bright shoe? You reason is beyond dumb considering that most of the Jordans were released in Chicago colors

damn be honest about it. When you were 9, it isn't I, I, I, it's really mom, mom, mom, or dad, dad, dad. Unless they had a employment workforce back in 1991 for kids that I didn't know about. My first pair was the OG Fire Red IVs but even I won't dare say that I bought them with my money or let alone know what the price I paid for them. I was 9!
laugh.gif

personally really think the varsity red actually match better with jordan~ lol
infrared is unique color, cant beat tht~
hope infrared pack comes out, the varsity red price will drop~ i m totally ok with the varsity red~

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I prefer Varsity Red over Infrared anyway.
The reason they even used Infrared in the first place is because the 90's was all about the bright and crazy colors, hence the Bordeaux.
These will be copped without question.
When was that shoe a bright shoe? You reason is beyond dumb considering that most of the Jordans were released in Chicago colors
When I put the Bordeaux, that was in the crazy color category. And every Jordan shoe came out in Chicago colors?
Is Aqua a Chicago color? Is Maroon  a Chicago color? Is Infrared  a Chicago color? Is Citrus  a Chicago color?
Idiot.

Back
Top Bottom