Original Jordan XIII Bred

How do they hold up?

They are in dead stock condition.. will the crack/break on me?
nerd.gif

Depends how they were stored. I wore mine regularly for a month or two when they first came out then once every few months and they are holding up fine. Sinceyours are DS my best advice is to hold it at the toe & heel and slowly flex the sole. Look to see if they start to crack or split. If they do stop, if notrock em'
smokin.gif

what the heck is there thats going to crack? only problem, and this is just a maybe, toe separation. other than that your all gully kid.

I used to think 13s were good to wear, but my OG flints are unwearable now
frown.gif

the toebox seperated from the front, im sure some super glue could fix it though

I've worn my OG's up until about a month ago when I noticed the inside part of the shoe was coming apart from the sole due to the glue coming un-doneafter all these years. BUT, I used some of that mighty mendit it stuff and the shoe is as good as new now. Even balled hard in them and they're still intact.

The only thing that you have to worry about is toe seperating because some reason that glue doesnt hold. Thats what happend to mine and they were DStoo.

The black paint near the back of the shoe will start to fade and you will see the red underneath start to come through. Thats whats happening to my bred12's from 2003.

^^^apologize...read the title incorrectly. I thought you were talking about 12s not 13s.

My fault. but yea for the 13's i would say separation would be about your only thing to look out for. SORRY

I agree with the others about toe/sole seperation. My OG flints are done for those reasons, toe first then sole (glad I copped the retroes)

glue separation. but no cracking. there is a dude at my gym that wears playoff 13 to ball in. I asked to buy, he denied
frown.gif
. they are in wonderful condition too

i havent personally heard of 13's cracking, but again it is possible with age...3's and 4's are known to crack, so i ask my self and my fellowNT'ers "were these ever ment to play ball in?"....hmmm i think i know the answer :smile:

Please use the sneaker reviews forum for questions/posts like these....

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom