Original Nike Shox

What's up y'all? I was talking with a buddy the other night about my first pair of shox and have been looking around to try to find a pair. I'malmost 100% positive I had the first pair released. They were silver with orange shox and were made from a different material then they are now. Does anybodyknow any more about the shoes, specifically where ic an get a pair? Any info would be great. Thanks!!

The Shox BB4?

U1989P6T64D26004F1322DT20061127185538.jpg

or the R4?

pic006qh0.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, these are the first Shox pairs to release. I remember coppin the BB4's in 01 along with the Concord Retros. Those were the days...

man i remember my pair of black/silver bb4s. they were nice but too bad i ran them to the ground.

I think the R4 was released first, then the BB4, then the XT4, which was recalled.
The XT4 was the only one with orange shox.

^^^^ I have those recalled shox XT4. Also have pair of the Olympic BB4. They release then the black and silver bb4. The first R4 was the white silver with redshox. Which are retro right now and out. Then the black. The black's out not are not like the OG in material use for them. Forgot to say I think the XT4came out later on but as a different name. Might be wrong on that.

Originally Posted by mjvc

^^^^ I have those recalled shox XT4. Also have pair of the Olympic BB4. They release then the black and silver bb4. The first R4 was the white silver with red shox. Which are retro right now and out. Then the black. The black's out not are not like the OG in material use for them. Forgot to say I think the XT4 came out later on but as a different name. Might be wrong on that.
since they were recalled, send them back to nike, get yourself a 150$ voucher, call it a day =D
wink.gif

i can't say i really care much for any pair of sneaker with shox, but those three pairs of Flight 2k3's up there are looking awfully nice...

I have a pair of Shox BB IDed, they are ok. But i like the Shox Limitless the best and VC IVs is a close second.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

The Shox BB4?

U1989P6T64D26004F1322DT20061127185538.jpg
BB4s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(VC rocked them good back in the day)

Best Shox ever!! The black/reds hurt my feet though.
nerd.gif

Nike, please retro them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was more excited about these BB4's than the Retro XI Concords when they both released around the same time. Of course I copped more pairs of XI's,but still these were straight
pimp.gif

If I'm not mistaken, the first GR shox were the black/silver/lapis BB4's in Fall 2000. The black/orange XT4's were supposed to come out about 2weeks later (but got scrapped, something about the spring plate disconnecting) and white/silver/red R4's were supposed release 2 weeks after the XT4's,but got pushed up since the XT4's didn't come out.

With that said, I thought all 3 were released the same day the BB4's had a GR but only at select stores or Niketowns. That is how some people haveXT4's, since they had a limited release before their GR got scrapped.

The only Shox I'm unsure of is the Olympic BB4's. I don't remember if they came out before the black/silver/lapis BB4's but I am certain thatthe black/silver/lapis BB4's were the first GR (while the XT4's and R4's had a limited release that same day). I think the blk/sil/lap came outfirst since the Syndey Olympics took place in Oct. but I'm not 100% sure.

YES!! Im talking about the ones in the pic from Bballah3. Looking for a size 12? Any suggestions where to look? Thanks for all the replies!!

Check footaction. I've seen them there. Look really nice. I don't know if nike will give me a voucher for the shox XT4 since they are like 9 years oldnow. haha. its a nice idea. might need to look into it.

This is my favorite colorway of the BB4. I missed nike.com's sale of this one and had to pay Bape prices on ebay. Still sitting DS at the bottom of astack, some 8 years later.
I just don't have the family jewels to pull the stuffing out and crease them!

Back
Top Bottom