orlando 10s 12/8/2018

Still on the search for Orlando's around a bill

Some sites still have a FSR at like 160 so its only a matter of time, prob 130 soon

Im trying to find these in 14 for under retail...... City GEAR is running them for $149...... Id like to get closer to the $100 mark

Decisions decisions decisions do I use my FTL gift card on these and scoop for 75-80 or do I use it on the Payton retro come the 20th

Footlocker got em as low as $112.50 right now with code order has to be $200 tho but I’m getting these timberlands I been wanting so this is love

Footlocker got em as low as $112.50 right now with code order has to be $200 tho but I’m getting these timberlands I been wanting so this is love

You could cop some cart filler to hit $200 from Footlocker and return the extra stuff in the store once you get these.

Got my eye on the Hibbett's pair :nerd: its good price but I want em a little cheaper.

I would buy another pair if they dropped the price again. I bought these to play ball in. I needed a new pair after the sole on my Ginger XVI's blew out two weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom