orlando 10s 12/8/2018

I Was able to see these in person I always thought the jumpman on the bottom was white but it’s a metallic color but these look good

You'll cop later.

Nah :lol: too much crap in my closet and too much other stuff to cop. I can get them for the low now and I'm passing. If this holiday season didn't have 80 pairs of kicks dropping it'd be a different story. I'll wait for Steels with the toe cap we were supposed to get this year.

Super nice in person awaiting my pair from stockx.

Attachments

• 20181202_150116.jpg
    20181202_150116.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 64
Nah :lol: too much crap in my closet and too much other stuff to cop. I can get them for the low now and I'm passing. If this holiday season didn't have 80 pairs of kicks dropping it'd be a different story. I'll wait for Steels with the toe cap we were supposed to get this year.

Post a pic when you cop later on sale.

Was going to waiting for them to go for lower like the Shadow 10's, but always been a fan of All City 10's and needed a pair for my collection. Going to wear the heck out of these on my deployment next month.
I ain’t mad at ya.
I paid 200 for the melo 13s x2
Some shoes you get cheap
Some shoes you pony up
Some shoes fall in between
Win some, lose some
As long as you’re happy, it’s all good.

I ain’t mad at ya.
I paid 200 for the melo 13s x2
Some shoes you get cheap
Some shoes you pony up
Some shoes fall in between
Win some, lose some
As long as you’re happy, it’s all good.

Yeah I'm not into sneakers like I use to be when I was in my 20's. Most of the classic OG releases I've gotten, so I try to be very selective on certain purchases nowadays. I've worn more Asics, Air Max 97's, and Saucony's than I have Jordans in the past few years. Most kids don't know the history of Jordan sneakers, so its great to see shoe releases like this aren't being consumed by resellers and re-sold for crazy prices.

**** lol
I had put an offer for 140 a week and a half before release and it was accepted the nov 26th and I didn't know cuz I had got a new phone that day :lol: :smh:
Oh well

Back
Top Bottom