Osama Movie

mrbrown

Banned
Anyone think this is a little weird?

Im reaching here. But I think the movie was created to advertise one of the main successes of Obama.

What other way to push awareness of our president and his leader ship than showing previews of the movie that shows the killing of the most hated man in American history. When you see the preview one will think back and think of Obama as that dude.

I think it was great that Obama served justice, I just think its kinda weird that a movie about the incident was made this soon. Perfect timing

conspiracy theory... maybe

If you're refering to Zero Dark Thirty, then the reason the movie came out so quickly is because they were working on it before Osama was even killed. They had to go back and edit the script after they killed him.

No matter what movie or book comes out, we will never know what exactly took place within the years of searching and killing him. We very well could be watching a movie completely opposite of what really took place.

what movie u talkin bout???

Zero Dark Thirty- Its about the actions that went on that lead to the killing of Osama.

perfect timing for elections.... No hate just stating that the movie was made too soon and the previews help the president out with his campaign

:nerd:

Last edited:
there is a movie premiering this weekend about the whole mission in finding and killing Osama. I do not remember the name though.

So what, let the movie promote the president. There have been movies (2016) against the President. Seriously, not a big deal. 

So what, let the movie promote the president. There have been movies (2016) against the President. Seriously, not a big deal. 

Did not know there was one against him.

well played. A movie to against another. This is cray to me

The movie isn't coming out until after the election. Wouldn't it be better if it came out a couple weeks before to fit with a conspiracy theory? 

The movie isn't coming out until after the election. Wouldn't it be better if it came out a couple weeks before to fit with a conspiracy theory? 

No

If the movie comes out AFTER the election then it means that the commercials for said movie will air through the election. influencing voters more.

So if the movie releases before the election then there will be no commercials running during the election = No influence to voters

This movie is set to release a month and a half after the election. The commercials aren't dominating the airwaves at all.. you know what commercials are? Movies coming out this weekend, Flight and Wreck it Ralph. If the movie was released last week, not only would the commercials continue to air once the movie premieres, but people would actually SEE the movie. And that wouldn't be influential? Commercials still air once the movie comes out.

I just got finished reading No Easy Day about a month ago. I'm eager to see how this matches up to the story told in the book.

who cares whole ***** prolly a lie anyway

I doubt things happened the way we've been told if dude is even dead at all

he couldve died 15 years ago for all we know

Back
Top Bottom