Osneaker...

troll post?

someone gravedug the same thread from yesterday.
Osneaker is somewhat legit, but I heard they sold the website recently.

57897_fp3u4j.gif

Ya I did.. I'm guessing they're overpriced.. I don't know anything about shoes they're for my
boyfriend.. If they're overpriced thats fine I just want someone to tell me if they're legit or fake shoes

didnt they promise their customers eggplant foams only to say that they received a shipment of used gym towels? :lol:

nOsneaker.com :smh:

Yes, they are legit.

I ordered Galaxy foams when he had them at $850. and got my order after the RD as promised

osneakers...Gosh that was a funny situation. I highly recommend not purchasing from them. You may end up with gym towels and a 15% off coupon

Basically osneakers too a bunch of pre orders for the first release of the eggplant foams that came out in 2009. They took peoples money upfront. Release date rolls around and no one got their shipment. People email them like crazy and they say we are working on it something went wrong with our distributioner or something. Next thing you know they send everyone who ordered an email saying that they got screwed by their supplier and they sent them used gym towels instead of shoes. A lot of people missed out on those foams because of that, but they did give everyone who order a 15% off coupn code. I dont think a single person has used that code, because their prices were unreal!

Basically osneakers too a bunch of pre orders for the first release of the eggplant foams that came out in 2009. They took peoples money upfront. Release date rolls around and no one got their shipment. People email them like crazy and they say we are working on it something went wrong with our distributioner or something. Next thing you know they send everyone who ordered an email saying that they got screwed by their supplier and they sent them used gym towels instead of shoes. A lot of people missed out on those foams because of that, but they did give everyone who order a 15% off coupn code. I dont think a single person has used that code, because their prices were unreal!

it's almost a brilliant idea if you think about it...

they executed it wrong by using the gym towels excuse though :lol:

osneakers...Gosh that was a funny situation. I highly recommend not purchasing from them. You may end up with gym towels and a 15% off coupon
anyone know where I can get that coupon code? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Don't waste your time.  Ordered a pair of shoes for our boss for Christmas in November. Needless to say one month later and no shoes.  Doesn't reply for a week if two weeks if your lucky.

No phone number to call or name given.  Just had to report a chargeback to my bank for my MasterCard to get my money back. Waste of time...

I ordered a pair of Space Jams awhile back when they release a few years back.  Shipment came in fine, shoes were legit.  This was before the "HYPE" around shoes came in to play though.  If you went through paypal, they have a number and email that you can contact them.

Saw a pair of Retro 13 Bred in their site. So, can anyone please advise me if it's safe to order from Osneaker or not?

Appreciate your help.

Back
Top Bottom