"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

ViziGOLDs from an NZ store

I like them because they remind me of...

442f8c13af4fcd03b873278b0d5b4b90.png

:emoji_laughing:

suck-i-nay extra 25% off sale items with code WINTER2022

edit: sh*** mostly size 15s :rofl:
They give 40% for military discount. Can only use it once every 2 weeks though…

looking for some running pants in the cold, my nike thermafit phenoms suits me well and keeps me toasty in the freezing 65 degree weather here in SoCal but im looking for perhaps another brand alternative? preferably cheaper too because if its gon be $100 then i’ll just get another swoosh

whats yall rocking to keep ya nuts warm?

looking for some running pants in the cold, my nike thermafit phenoms suits me well and keeps me toasty in the freezing 65 degree weather here in SoCal but im looking for perhaps another brand alternative? preferably cheaper too because if its gon be $100 then i’ll just get another swoosh

I just rock shorts in the winter! Also which run club do you do again?

Absolute garbage shoe, it was light and nothing else. Thankfully the Magic Speed and Metaspeed are a huge improvement
Magic Speed is one of my favourite shoes of 2021, such a fun shoe to run in, wish I'd picked up the red pair in the sales.

Path Projects Killams are great for So Cal; not too warm and light with lots of zippered pockets. My favorite pants.

Magic Speed is one of my favourite shoes of 2021, such a fun shoe to run in, wish I'd picked up the red pair in the sales.

It's so underrated. There's been so much hype about the Endorphin Speed, and that's an excellent shoe but the Magic Speed is just as good in its own right and better when it comes to snap on toe off from the carbon plate. What was everyone's favorite shoes of 2021? I'll list my top ones broken down by category.

Recovery/Easy: New Balance More V3
Daily: Puma Velocity Nitro
Tempo: Asics Magic Speed or Adidas Adios 6 if I don't want a plate
Race: Adidas Adios Pro 2

For someone like me who is shorter than 6 feet, any pants out there would be too long. I prefer hybrid one

It's so underrated. There's been so much hype about the Endorphin Speed, and that's an excellent shoe but the Magic Speed is just as good in its own right and better when it comes to snap on toe off from the carbon plate. What was everyone's favorite shoes of 2021? I'll list my top ones broken down by category.

Recovery/Easy: New Balance More V3
Daily: Puma Velocity Nitro
Tempo: Asics Magic Speed or Adidas Adios 6 if I don't want a plate
Race: Adidas Adios Pro 2

solid list, was a bit surprised at first to not really see a nike shoe on the list, but totally makes sense with lots of options available.

recovery/easy: adidas ultraboost 21 (yup i ran in them and honestly have enjoyed running in UBs since they made it more running oriented with the UB19)
daily: puma velocity nitro
tempo: adidas boston 10
race: adidas adios pro 2

honorable mention: nike zoomx invincible (great bouncy and fun shoe i was able to use for most of my runs minus the tempo stuff, just couldn't really stick it in any of the above categories)

had a huge backlog of shoes from 2020 that i went through so didn't really buy much last year, but glad i didn't since 2022 looks to have a plenty of great stuff to come

Back
Top Bottom