"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

IMG_0180.jpeg

Via r/RunningShoeGeeks

This is all that was shown but it’s regarding the Superblast 2

I LOVE that the outsole is colored! Historically, ASICS uppers have been basic and look similar to each of their modern running silhouettes , so it'll probably look like this mock-up lol

1011B458_021_SR_RT_GLB.jpg

sole from the NVB 3 TR
1011B568_750_SR_RT_GLB.jpg

I LOVE that the outsole is colored! Historically, ASICS uppers have been basic and look similar to each of their modern running silhouettes , so it'll probably look like this mock-up lol

1011B458_021_SR_RT_GLB.jpg

IMG_0182.jpeg

…and I’m guessing with Safety Yellow accents like this? Can’t wait.

NVB4s arrived

IMG_9664.jpeg

Initially swapped in some Red Saucony laces, but these Crimson Nike ones looked a lot better to me.

When I tried them on, they certainly still had that NVB bounce that I love. The upper also feels more plush than the 3s. Looking forward to running in them soon!

NVB4s arrived

Initially swapped in some Red Saucony laces, but these Crimson Nike ones looked a lot better to me.

When I tried them on, they certainly still had that NVB bounce that I love. The upper also feels more plush than the 3s. Looking forward to running in them soon!

My pair is closing in on 100 miles in them and they still feel great! I think this is my favorite Novablast iteration of the 4 versions. Think you'll enjoy. To me their sweet spot is easy to moderate paces.

Been trying to come up on a pair of gold Endorphin Pro 2s, anybody know of any lowkey spots that may still have some? Sz10.5

I know this is a reach since the 2s are basically 2 iterations ago.

Found someone on eBay selling a full size run but it just seemed extremely sketchy. Then on the other hand wtf is selling replica sauconys?! LMAO!

one brand ive always wanted to try but just never get a chance to is brooks (and mostly because they are super stingy with discount and sales) but the hyperion elite 4 looks pretty good, they gon need to come out with some nice colorways

with that said, believe in the run ranks that its only good for up to half marathon, not enough bounce and i think thats kind of disappointing and not something you want to hear for your $250 carbon plated running shoes

still want to try but they’re gon’ have to reel some people in with deep discounts and get them hook that way

So tracksmith finally created the peg turbo we’ve been asking for years with a plate. Safe to say a $300 shoe

Supposed to debut tomorrow at the trials. Anyone have any specs?
IMG_1150.jpeg

Endorphin’s looking slick imo.

Always have enjoyed that line especially since they do come in wide widths. Promising reviews thus far (BITR).

^ ^ ^

the giant swoosh does make it look sleek :lol:

but in all seriousness, it does look good

1707083698072.jpeg

1707083749111.jpeg

and thank god it finally looks different enough from the speed, the first 3 iteration i couldnt tell the difference between the two
1707083812169.jpeg

I knew there was a reason I liked them so much.

^ ^ ^

the giant swoosh does make it look sleek :lol:

1707083698072.jpeg

1707083749111.jpeg

and thank god it finally looks different enough from the speed, the first 3 iteration i couldnt tell the difference between the two
1707083812169.jpeg

The collab that we never expected LOL

The cws for the Endorphin line fell off after the second generation. Only scooped up a few from the third.

That "Mag Max Nitro" looks interesting. Plateless max cush trainer with all Nitro Elite foam. It's kinda ugly but the running experience could be amazing. Like their Superblast?

It looks like the Magmax has full length, dual layers of Nitro Elite (top) and Nitro (bottom)

IMG_0290.jpeg

And I’m assuming the same for the Deviate Nitro 3

IMG_0291.jpeg

It looks like the Magmax has full length, dual layers of Nitro Elite (top) and Nitro (bottom)

IMG_0290.jpeg

And I’m assuming the same for the Deviate Nitro 3

IMG_0291.jpeg

I see that now on the MagMax…even the Superblast has a lower FF Blast layer so this kinda follows. Deviate 2 was one of my favorite shoes ever in terms of being an all arounder, think you’ll love the 3 if they keep the spirit of it. Supposedly Puma has updated their Nitro Elite composition this year to return even more energy. Fast R2, Deviate Elite 3 and Deviate 3 should all get it!

Back
Top Bottom