"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Any one tried the Fresh Foam X Balos yet?

best way to describe them is a more "super" version of the 1080v13 with the balos have a very fun bounce and ride (due to rocker) that you'll really enjoy especially on those long runs

IMG_2945.jpeg

Cool colorway

What’s the word on the Endorphin Elite 2 availability? I haven’t paid attention until now but it seems super limited—I’m having the same problem with the AF3, smh.

Back order finally came in.. been wanting a running shoe in this color for a while. Time to see how these ride!

Btw Asics military discount is unmatched! 🔥

Their med/military discount used to get as high as 50% a few years ago (around the time that the SB1s launched). Can't really complain at the 25% off though!

What’s the word on the Endorphin Elite 2 availability? I haven’t paid attention until now but it seems super limited—I’m having the same problem with the AF3, smh.

limited drop few months back to be eligible for olympic athletes running the marathon - wider release in 2025

Looking to pick both those colourways up. Hopefully they both are out next month.

preorder went live on RRS with sizes still remaining for the magenta & grey CW and 9/7 appears to be the drop date

the metspeed sky is a great running shoe, one of the best fitting uppers and i like how wide it is on the forefoot without feeling heavy, makes it feel more stable where in other more narrow shoes, it feels like my ankle is working harder to keep my form

stability alone my make it my pick for race days over the VFs

the shoe also initially felt like it has a higher stack height on the forefoot but once you get going, you dont notice it as much, just feels like more cushion for the ball of your foot while keeping the smooth transition, i dig it… a lot

outsole could be more durable for the price but not much else to complain about

shoe looks good too but i am still one of those inconspicuous runners so i want my simple black upper/white midsole pair but the usain bolt cw does add a lil more horsepower to my legs so ill work with it

IMG_4175.jpeg

IMG_4174.jpeg

IMG_4179.jpeg

the metspeed sky is a great running shoe, one of the best fitting uppers and i like how wide it is on the forefoot without feeling heavy, makes it feel more stable where in other more narrow shoes, it feels like my ankle is working harder to keep my form

stability alone my make it my pick for race days over the VFs

the shoe also initially felt like it has a higher stack height on the forefoot but once you get going, you dont notice it as much, just feels like more cushion for the ball of your foot while keeping the smooth transition, i dig it… a lot

outsole could be more durable for the price but not much else to complain about

shoe looks good too but i am still one of those inconspicuous runners so i want my simple black upper/white midsole pair but the usain bolt cw does add a lil more horsepower to my legs so ill work with it

IMG_4175.jpeg

IMG_4174.jpeg

IMG_4179.jpeg

IMO still the best colorway on any shoe asics has done ever. I wish the metaspeed paris series looked as good as these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom