"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

I’ve been goin crazy with the runners lately…
60ABCEE6-06C7-4D35-B4A1-FD3A89568649.jpeg

2BFA300D-8FF8-4984-A38B-07744502C810.jpeg

BAE9DC4E-212C-4B0E-8B1A-2300C023494D.jpeg

4DCD944E-03BD-4114-802A-EC2739994A73.jpeg

Anybody have R.A.D trainer shoes?

RAD ONE - yes and love them for doing my lifts, would highly recommend
RAD R1 - buddy wear tested and said it was very hoka like, less plush. would like to try them, but the pricepoint is a bit steep at $170

RAD ONE - yes and love them for doing my lifts, would highly recommend
RAD R1 - buddy wear tested and said it was very hoka like, less plush. would like to try them, but the pricepoint is a bit steep at $170
Thanks, my wife uses Rock 2 or Metcon 4s but they are both beat to **** so I was gonna surprise her with these R.A.D ones…. I bought the R-1 running shoe for myself.

I gotchu bruh!

Cashback is at 9% for ASICS though BeFrugal. With that rate, I ordered the Noosa 15s. Looking to compare them to the NVB3s.

I gotchu bruh!

Cashback is at 9% for ASICS though BeFrugal. With that rate, I ordered the Noosa 15s. Looking to compare them to the NVB3s.

always lookin out, much appreciated

1690490676781.gif

dont know when theyll actually start going on discount so had to double up

IMG_6076.jpeg

I’ve been loyal to Nike for running shoes forever but decided to branch out this year as I don’t love their current offering of trainers. Still a big fan of their racers as I have 3 pairs of the VF 3.

I recently picked up the Boston 12 and have been impressed. So much that I grabbed a pair of the 11 that was on sale at REI for $48. The Boston 12 are a shoe that I think of as a modern Peg Turbo. It has a mix of premium foam and more durable foam but more stack height and a plate equivalent. This is what I think we would see if Nike had kept the Peg Turbo line going.

The ride is cushioned yet snappy. I’ve been able to do some faster running in them as well as easy pace. They feel better when picking up the pace but can do it all. I also have a pair of the Prime X Strung that I haven’t run in yet as I’m building back from an injury and I’m not ready for them yet.

IMG_1509.jpeg

I’ve been loyal to Nike for running shoes forever but decided to branch out this year as I don’t love their current offering of trainers. Still a big fan of their racers as I have 3 pairs of the VF 3.

I recently picked up the Boston 12 and have been impressed. So much that I grabbed a pair of the 11 that was on sale at REI for $48. The Boston 12 are a shoe that I think of as a modern Peg Turbo. It has a mix of premium foam and more durable foam but more stack height and a plate equivalent. This is what I think we would see if Nike had kept the Peg Turbo line going.

The ride is cushioned yet snappy. I’ve been able to do some faster running in them as well as easy pace. They feel better when picking up the pace but can do it all. I also have a pair of the Prime X Strung that I haven’t run in yet as I’m building back from an injury and I’m not ready for them yet.

IMG_1509.jpeg

I use to run in Nikes..

but nothing is beating the endorphin speeds for me

IMG_1509.jpeg
Been wanting to try the 12 but waiting for a decent cw. Tried the 10 and wasn't impressed but seems like they made some significant improvements all round judging by reviews.

The Speed are on my list of shoes to try when I can find a deal.

I just found the Puma Deviate Nitro 2 for $100 and am tempted to try them as I love this new category of super trainers.

Deviate 2's are one of my favorite shoes. So damn versatile but they definitely lean more uptempo, even moreso than the Boston 12. The forefoot Nitro Elite foam when you're running fast is an absolute joy, but it also has the regular denser Nitro foam in the heel to make it more stable when you're running slower and landing farther back.

Still loving my Novablast 3 above all. I still have my ES 1 in both OG and Jackrabbit collab. I just can't find anything to add to that, no matter how I try to convince myself. At this rate, novablast 4 may be the next best thing.

Are we still expecting the Novablast 4 to land this year? Think it was around August last time? Not seen any leaks on this particular pair.

Hearing December ‘23 from a friend that’s in the know with such things
How are the Boston 12's holding up? Still waiting on Adidas to ship out from PA to NY (still hasn't left the warehouse since Wednesday 🙄). Was hoping to have them for my 10 miler yesterday and 8 this morning.

Deviate 2's are one of my favorite shoes. So damn versatile but they definitely lean more uptempo, even moreso than the Boston 12. The forefoot Nitro Elite foam when you're running fast is an absolute joy, but it also has the regular denser Nitro foam in the heel to make it more stable when you're running slower and landing farther back.
I have a forefoot strike and never contact the heel with the ground. Would the Deviate Nitro 2 be a good all around shoe since I get the Nitro Elite foam in each foot strike?

I have a forefoot strike and never contact the heel with the ground. Would the Deviate Nitro 2 be a good all around shoe since I get the Nitro Elite foam in each foot strike?

Yes for sure. You’ll still get the bounce, it’ll just be on you to control it and stay at easy paces

I got in a pair of Oofos OOmg Sport low, and they are just ok, am I missing something in the hype with this brand? Doesn’t feel like it’s worth $140.

Back
Top Bottom