"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

I actually ordered the Kane x Ministry of Supply & got it this past Saturday, LoL!

Tried them on, & were too big, but I’ll still give them a little indoor walking test to see if I want to exchange them, or send them back. My Hokas will be here on Friday, so I’ll give em a side by side review.

Downside on the Kane is the $10 restocking fee, but I’d rather potentially do that than be stuck with something I don’t like.
That is the pair I was looking to get….. I wanted to get the Kane x legends but I waited too long and they sold out.

Did you order a full size up? I’m a size 12 so I was playing on ordering a size 13 because they recommended going up but now that you said they are being I’m having second thoughts

I’m usually a 9.5 in Nike, 9 in Asics(NovaBlast 3, & Nimbus 25) I got a 10 in the Kane, as I thought the 27cm measurement would match up with those two Asics.

Ice never worn Croc, or any other shoe like Kane. The tip of my toe is right where the thin black line is, and there’s definitely a lot of extra room.
IMG_3737.jpeg

If I put my foot & toes all the way to the front, I have this much extra heel space.

IMG_3738.jpeg

I just threw these on and have been wearing em for 10 mins around the house. Glad these a minimal amount of arch for my flat feet.

comfort wise, they are maybe a 7/10. I’d rate the Nimbus 25 9/10 as far as comfort. Completely different shoes, for completely different reasons to wear, but I’m eager to see what that Hoka feels like. I ordered a 9 & 10 in em.

Kanes are my absolute favorite recovery shoes ever. I have a bunch of foot issues and wear custom orthotics and they are the only none shoe I rock.

Hoka Restore TC just arrived, and these are wonderful.! So very comfy, stretchy sock liner holds your foot in place. I like the fit & feel better than the Kane. I can see the appeal of Kane, & the comfort is pretty good, but these are even better IMO.

Excuse the mismatched sock, they just came in the mail as a free replacement from Farm to Feet. Had them for two years and wore a hole in the bottom, lifetime warranty & made in the USA!
IMG_3753.jpeg

MRBW MRBW they offer full sizes, I ordered a 9 & 10 and the 9 fits perfect. The 10, there is some heel slippage and doesn’t feel as locked in.

Hoka Restore TC just arrived, and these are wonderful.! So very comfy, stretchy sock liner holds your foot in place. I like the fit & feel better than the Kane. I can see the appeal of Kane, & the comfort is pretty good, but these are even better IMO.

Excuse the mismatched sock, they just came in the mail as a free replacement from Farm to Feet. Had them for two years and wore a hole in the bottom, lifetime warranty & made in the USA!
IMG_3753.jpeg
Uggggggggggggggggly!

Bought these Flux Trainers about a month ago, for me it’s a great daily shoe. The blue knob things feel amazing on my feet but there is only 10mm of cushion so it’s pretty close to a barefoot shoe. It’s the perfect daily/gym shoe imo ( if you aren’t doing a lot of running )
image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_7764.jpeg

Berlin marathon shoes in
Prime x strung 2
Im so in for these...but damn man...$300 (plus tax) feels almost abusive....Adidas has zero clue how to go to Market so im going to assume $300 is a hope number...aint no one paying that....These will be 30-50% off with a code in no time correct?

Im so in for these...but damn man...$300 (plus tax) feels almost abusive....Adidas has zero clue how to go to Market so im going to assume $300 is a hope number...aint no one paying that....These will be 30-50% off with a code in no time correct?
Some people are paying $300 and some people used codes. I used a code at pre-launch and got them for $225 before tax. Since launch, I think it's been excluded from discounts.

Some people are paying $300 and some people used codes. I used a code at pre-launch and got them for $225 before tax. Since launch, I think it's been excluded from discounts.
Yea I missed the boat on that and you are right....says excluded right now.... :frown: ....Im gonna wait this out....while Im super excited to try them im not THAT excited that I need them now....have to be patient...

I had a gift card so it was ok. I'm still on the fence on them.

Feel great on foot but I think they've caused my knee to flare up but that could be adjustment from the psx1. Good thing is I can return them, even after the marathon lol

Back
Top Bottom