Other "Cultures" What Is Yall's Equivalency Of Back That Thang Up?

Was having this conversation a few weeks ago. The fact that children, who were probably conceived as a proximate result of that song, have grown up and are now old enough to go out to the party scene where this song still plays... wild, man. :lol:

Last edited:
Bay Area- Mac Dre "Feelin myself" when folks hear that "I'm sicker than Sars, higher than Mars and I treat my ***** like an ATM Card" it's a wrap :pimp::pimp::smokin

When the dj at the latin club stops the music, and boom hit this track

D0CAF383-1B1F-4897-96AD-00CA56E47F42.png

Older white folks like that tonight we are young song when they drunk.

Was having this conversation a few weeks ago. The fact that children were probably conceived as a proximate result of that song are now old enough to go out to the party scene where this song still plays... wild, man. :lol:

When cash money was taking over for da 99 and the 2000 was 18 years ago smh. The babys are grown. Grandma from the 69 boys jodecia baby making music era, momma from the cashoney era dropping it like it's hot. The thot cycle continues

I don't think y'all understand DCs question at all ..

Who's shaking they *** to enter sandman or sweet Caroline ?

He's essentially asking what songs from other cultures make the females get loose soon as it comes on

Friends in low places by garth brooks
And

Dont stop believin. By journey.

Play these around whites ladies aged 35 - deceased and the milkshakes bring themselves to the yard

Back
Top Bottom