Other races think white people smell like wet dogs?????!!!

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

is this a well-known thing amongst other races?
Its frequently discussed on rainy days...

Wet dogs and bologna the sayings go.

I don't co-sign it but its a common saying.

Spoiler [+]
27zddl5.jpg

I witnessed a little girl say this to a white lady before, I forgot what the lady said to prevoke it but it justified the little girl saying that, the 6 peoplearound at the time all put their heads down trying to contain the laughter.

I
laugh.gif
'ed though.

Originally Posted by eaalto

I've never heard this before, but in general when any particular "race" is dirty, sweaty and filthy, they tend to smell bad. Black, white, asian, hispanic, latino, Indian, you name it. All people have the capacity to smell like crap. The person who routinely smells the worst at my work is a black guy. Other than him, there is a little Filipina with the worst breath imaginable, she radiates it like 5 feet around her. What can you do?

office shooting spree?

...kidding... but yeah i man, i think strangers in general all have their own unique smell... i just didn't realize that people thought white people ingeneral had a smell, and it resembled wet dogs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I witnessed a little girl say this to a white lady before, I forgot what the lady said to prevoke it but it justified the little girl saying that, the 6 people around at the time all put their heads down trying to contain the laughter.

I
laugh.gif
'ed though.

damnit cake, you knew this and didn't tell me?

why does nobody speak out loud about this... it's like some secret.
tired.gif

i never generalized the smell of a whole race of people.

but we know that a lot of white people don't use washcloths, and ive noticed that a lot of them also don't wear innershirts. this combination can leadto a very bad smell whenever they start to sweat.

Yes, I don't know if it's their hair or what but especially after it rains
sick.gif

damn, this post and the 'real black man' post make me want to give this site up and go to trash ISS. how many more effin idiots are we allowing to bemembers these days on NT???????????????????????

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Only when it rains or they get wet...I had white suitemates at school and everytime they got out of the shower it smelled like they had just gave a lil puppy a bath.

i wk with someone & its raining today the entire office smells like poodlecliffnote it's only 3 ppl in my office me,co-worker,boss...my co-worker iswhite

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

is this a well-known thing amongst other races?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yes, I don't know if it's their hair or what but especially after it rains
sick.gif

This.

- never connected the dots on the washcloth thing though...that may be the reason...... ive always thought it had to do with something in the lack ofpigmentation.

- im sitting here with the
sick.gif
face just thinking about the smell. haventbeen around a wet white person in a while though....

- i can vividly remember in HS waiting on the door to open before school and if it ever rained you could aways see a big divide between the white and blackpeople, with the white people looking at the black folks with the "whats wrong face"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom