OUCH: BIG Wheel attacks E36 M3 vol. Damn

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

KPIPALLTHEWAY.

I read this, it sucks!
So soon before Bimmerfest too.
Any of you guys going?

�I'm not, but if you are...here's a bigggg caravan with set points set up through out SoCal.� If you can make it, it'll be a fun drive.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111025

Vid someone made of one of last year's caravan.� Word of advice, do NOT speed even if other folks are doing it.� I've seen CHP's pulling overthe whole clique of like 10+ cars and made it rain with tickets.

Ignore the question marks.....I have no idea why they showed up.

that's why it was traffic on the 880. i believe it happened near the junction of 880 to 238. glad to see the guy doing well. that m3 was looking prettynice too.

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

wj4, why no attendance this year?
I will next year, when I'm out of HS for sure.

Damn you're still in HS??!! And I thought Kenny was young, lol. I'm not attending because I have too much to do this weekend to waste half of aday.

That is one clean e36 m3.
smokin.gif

Any Nters heading to Bimmerfest this year?

I can't make due to finals plus my car is not reading maybe next year after my e46 is done then.

Broke on nikes, aren't you going to UC davis? If you are, let me join you in the next annuel bimmerfest looks dopeeee!

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Broke on nikes, aren't you going to UC davis? If you are, let me join you in the next annuel bimmerfest looks dopeeee!
Actually, I got denied. Pwned.
I'm probably going to go to American River (Junior) College and transfer to some UC in SoCal like Irvine.
Are you in Sac?

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

your lucky your alright but u gotta ge the e46
love my lsb m3

laugh.gif
He's not actually on Niketalk to read your comment, man.

Back
Top Bottom