Ouija board. Anyone try it?

So im
pimp.gif
and the subject matter of the board comes up and my boys talking about its cursed and what-not.
I'm like its a bunch of bull. 
Anyone try that mess?

So im
pimp.gif
and the subject matter of the board comes up and my boys talking about its cursed and what-not.
I'm like its a bunch of bull. 
Anyone try that mess?

Do not do!! I'm not playing don't do it! I don't wanna go into detail but let's just say you can allow dark spirits to attach to your soul aura. Also trickster spirits. Its real.

Do not do!! I'm not playing don't do it! I don't wanna go into detail but let's just say you can allow dark spirits to attach to your soul aura. Also trickster spirits. Its real.

yo a couple years ago after me and a group of friends saw white noise one person of the group pull out a ouija board and suggested we should all play but we was scared as +#+! so one of ma boys grabbed it threw in the lake close by next morning it appear on his closet.. pretty freaky stuff but some are real some are not

yo a couple years ago after me and a group of friends saw white noise one person of the group pull out a ouija board and suggested we should all play but we was scared as +#+! so one of ma boys grabbed it threw in the lake close by next morning it appear on his closet.. pretty freaky stuff but some are real some are not

This goes under the same category as cheating on women, skydiving, ex pills, and shrooms in my book... you know... that "Aight @!!@ it. Let's do it.....well.... As a matter of fact....nah I'm cool. Maybe next time" list. ful of !*%! that never got a next time.

This goes under the same category as cheating on women, skydiving, ex pills, and shrooms in my book... you know... that "Aight @!!@ it. Let's do it.....well.... As a matter of fact....nah I'm cool. Maybe next time" list. ful of !*%! that never got a next time.

btw if you do play it.. the most important thing you must do is always always say bye to the spirit if you dont then i heard they continue to haunt you or you let them loose

btw if you do play it.. the most important thing you must do is always always say bye to the spirit if you dont then i heard they continue to haunt you or you let them loose

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

QFT....and i heard you shouldn't feed 'em after 12 a.m.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

comeon man, go into more detail. youve got me curious. elaborate on experience that you/a friend have had?

thanks

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

comeon man, go into more detail. youve got me curious. elaborate on experience that you/a friend have had?

thanks

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

So yeah.... what time zone is Hell in?

Originally Posted by Murda He

roll.gif

Yo, if you play it. Go home and put two mirrors facing each other or face the mirror and look at your reflection in the eyes. MIIIIIIINNNNDDD FUUUUUUCK!

Don't do what I just said.

Originally Posted by Murda He

roll.gif

Yo, if you play it. Go home and put two mirrors facing each other or face the mirror and look at your reflection in the eyes. MIIIIIIINNNNDDD FUUUUUUCK!

Don't do what I just said.

Back
Top Bottom