Ouija board. Anyone try it?

i think MB stopped producing this game for mainstream stores because of the rumors that surround it. do not touch that game.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

btw if you do play it.. the most important thing you must do is always always say bye to the spirit if you dont then i heard they continue to haunt you or you let them loose

QFT....and i heard you shouldn't feed 'em after 12 a.m.

So yeah.... what time zone is Hell in?
From what I've seen of your previous posts...you seem like the fearless type. You should go try and use of a Ouija board, and come back to let us know how it goes. I'm sure you could easily whoop the *** of whatever spirits bother you.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

btw if you do play it.. the most important thing you must do is always always say bye to the spirit if you dont then i heard they continue to haunt you or you let them loose

QFT....and i heard you shouldn't feed 'em after 12 a.m.

So yeah.... what time zone is Hell in?
From what I've seen of your previous posts...you seem like the fearless type. You should go try and use of a Ouija board, and come back to let us know how it goes. I'm sure you could easily whoop the *** of whatever spirits bother you.

I want to try that. Just to prove to you guys it's some bull. Where do i buy the bored from?

I want to try that. Just to prove to you guys it's some bull. Where do i buy the bored from?

I swear to God I am not kidding; when we were younger me and my brothers had a ouiji board and we were playing with it until we got bored of it because we didn't know exactly what to do (we were 11-12 years old) so we tossed it in our garbage can to get rid of it. I swear on everything, next morning that thing was sitting right there in our basement where we first opened it up. We freaked out! We called our older cousins and they told us to burn so we did and that was the end of it. But my brothers were still shook for the next week or so
laugh.gif
. Nonetheless, crazy !%+# - I can vouch for it..

I swear to God I am not kidding; when we were younger me and my brothers had a ouiji board and we were playing with it until we got bored of it because we didn't know exactly what to do (we were 11-12 years old) so we tossed it in our garbage can to get rid of it. I swear on everything, next morning that thing was sitting right there in our basement where we first opened it up. We freaked out! We called our older cousins and they told us to burn so we did and that was the end of it. But my brothers were still shook for the next week or so
laugh.gif
. Nonetheless, crazy !%+# - I can vouch for it..

This thread reminds me of when guys were talking about staring at mirrors in the dark last year.

This thread reminds me of when guys were talking about staring at mirrors in the dark last year.

One time I drove 50 miles away from my house, burned it, pissed on the ashes... and it ended up back up in my closet before i even got home!!!

Scary stuff man!

One time I drove 50 miles away from my house, burned it, pissed on the ashes... and it ended up back up in my closet before i even got home!!!

Scary stuff man!

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Scary stuff man!
u exposed your penis to it?

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Scary stuff man!
u exposed your penis to it?

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
Do not do!! I'm not playing don't do it! I don't wanna go into detail but let's just say you can allow dark spirits to attach to your soul aura. Also trickster spirits. Its real.
^What he said...

*curious to see how many people heed your words since Movies for one have done a huge job of trying to desensitize their actual powers*  

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
Do not do!! I'm not playing don't do it! I don't wanna go into detail but let's just say you can allow dark spirits to attach to your soul aura. Also trickster spirits. Its real.
^What he said...

*curious to see how many people heed your words since Movies for one have done a huge job of trying to desensitize their actual powers*  

Back
Top Bottom