Ouija Board Vol. Curiosity Killed The Cat

I wouldn't mess with it. You could be inviting a spirit to enter your life and follow you around. Just food for thought.

Put it this way, what good experience have you ever heard involving a Ouija board? Do what you want G, butI personally will never @!%# with one...

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by seniosoul

bump
2vrx6is.jpg

Okay...

I tried it once.

Summoned Biggie Smalls of Brooklyn.

I asked him who killed him, he said he didn't know.

I asked him what he thinks about Jigga right now, he told me that BP>RD, which surprised me.

I asked him if he'd rather be on a Swiss beat or a Neptunes joint, he responds by saying Just Blaze.

I asked him what he thinks about Puff now, he says he loves him and Puff is doing his thing.

I told him we miss him, he told me that "he's still here."

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

I asked him what he thinks about Jigga right now, he told me that BP>RD, which surprised me.

I would've believed it had you left that part out.

I tried it once... nothing happened at first... all hell broke loose later that week....

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

I would've believed it had you left that part out.
I am NOT lying.

The question went something like this...what do you think of Jigga?

the piece went from a b-l-u-e-p....

Then I asked, better than RD?

and the piece went to y-e-s.

I am NOT kidding....i was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
...then kinda shook

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

I tried it once... nothing happened at first... all hell broke loose later that week....
Elaborate

LOL! You super curious about these Ouija experiences, arent you!? lol.. But I'm not gonna lie. I want to know to..

the only way to get rid of that board is to burn it!!!dont f with that,its real evil.my mom and dads homeboys started messing with it one night and 3 of themdied within that year.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Elaborate

LOL! You super curious about these Ouija experiences, arent you!? lol.. But I'm not gonna lie. I want to know to..

laugh.gif
Yeah man, thats why I'm bumping the thread so much. I NEEDZ TOKNOW. This stuff is intriguing.

not exactly sure what it is but i dont think i'll ever try it. but i'm also interested in knowing about it what does it do? you ask a question andsomething moves and tells you the answer?

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

the only way to get rid of that board is to burn it!!!dont f with that,its real evil.my mom and dads homeboys started messing with it one night and 3 of them died within that year.

I heard you're not supposed to burn it.

Back
Top Bottom