Ouija Board Vol. Curiosity Killed The Cat

okay so those of you who are willing to do this. Please ask if you incounter a 'good' spirit, what it takes to get into heaven

Originally Posted by PremeOne

I found an online Ouija board. This s*** is getting rediculous.

www.museumoftalkingboards.com/WebOuija.html
eek.gif
holy $#%+

i jus asked when i was born and it said the season. i dont know how specific this thing is supposed to be but it 1/1 so far

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I seen a UFO myself... not like a lil plane UFO.. like on some mothership type just cruisin through the sky.. and it was like transparent, but you couldnt see what was in it, but you could easily make out the lining of flying space station. I know what I saw and 3 other people saw it with me so **** what the gov't talkin bout, stop hiding it, WE WANT THE TRUTH!!!

It looked just like one of them big space stations from the movie starship troopers now that I think about it
eek.gif
real talk...why to this day we still dont understand how pyramids were built back in the day...i mean come on those things are huge and themathematics is out of this world...there is no way they were that advanced back then....

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

ya'll keep uffin around and watch.....

i talk a lotta smack...but messing with the spiritual world is a no no...

i aint one for Bible Thumping...but spirits are very real....

it's not a coincidence...from things I've read to accounts one of my best friends told me (his mom's a ward in a mental institution and his dad's a Pastor from the Phillippines and told they us stories about encounters with demons and possessed ppl) to my family in Jamaica knowing ppl who practice "obeah" (witchcraft)...

pick your poison...
school me more about "obeah" ......what is that they do in this practice?
nerd.gif
Some people dabble in obeah here as well I live in the Bahamas by the way... one woman was treating some Hatian Immigrants horribly so they toldher they would get back at her and she kept on getting skinnier and skinnier and kept dreaming she was in a corn field which can be interpreted as Death callducktales if you want but witchcraft is very present in the Caribbean. That Lesser Keys of Solomon *%+! sound scary as #%#% by the way
eek.gif
I m scared to read it

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Did anyone else scroll down mad slow on that cam pic?
laugh.gif

I thought somethin was about to jump out or some +@%+...
roll.gif
roll.gif
I did 2
word
laugh.gif
Took the words right from me.. I jumped back with my fists ready
Yoooo...I scrolled down real slow, almost like the creep before a drive by...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This Thread got ninjas shook...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

it's not a coincidence...from things I've read to accounts one of my best friends told me (his mom's a ward in a mental institution and his dad's a Pastor from the Phillippines and told they us stories about encounters with demons and possessed ppl) to my family in Jamaica knowing ppl who practice "obeah" (witchcraft)...

pick your poison...
nerd.gif
Some people dabble in obeah here as well I live in the Bahamas by the way... one woman was treating some Hatian Immigrants horribly so they told her they would get back at her and she kept on getting skinnier and skinnier and kept dreaming she was in a corn field which can be interpreted as Death call ducktales if you want but witchcraft is very present in the Caribbean. That Lesser Keys of Solomon *%+! sound scary as #%#% by the way
eek.gif
I m scared to read it
yea I know
nerd.gif

i played the game. i asked whats my dogs name it said uncle earl. I asked whats is name he said uncle earl
laugh.gif
.. i asked how old am i it said yes. I asked can i leave he said no second timei asked it said yes. had me rolling... but on a side note i played the ouija board once with 2 friends nothing happened we just threw it away.. but i believethat its a portal to spirits in some way.. thread had me spooked last night...

i played the game. i asked whats my dogs name it said uncle earl. I asked whats is name he said uncle earl
laugh.gif
.. i asked how old am i it said yes. I asked can i leave he said no second timei asked it said yes. had me rolling... but on a side note i played the ouija board once with 2 friends nothing happened we just threw it away.. but i believethat its a portal to spirits in some way.. thread had me spooked last night...

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

My mother told me that she used to play it with 2 of her cousins. The two cousins used to be what my mom explained to me as "addicted to it", always playing. One time based on what my mom said they contacted i guess an evil being/spirit and wouldn't let them leave, kept spelling out curse words, saying mean things, turning the lights on and off or w.e. The next day my mother told me all the food in the fridge had maggots in it and was rotten. (they all lived together) After that they got rid of it. Even after that they started hearing things in the house. My mom told me once that she was sleeping in her room and she was awakened in the middle of the night and saw the mattress next to her indented as if someone was sitting next to her. She saw no one. (I'm getting goosebumps typing this and its broad day light lol) at night they would hear the chairs in dinning room move even though the floors were carpeted. After so long of dealing with this my mother and the two cousins called up a priest to bless the house. This is the part that scares the !!@+ out of me...the priest said he never found the house. imma give ya sum numbers to make it easier cuz i don't remember but lets say the address where my mom and her cousins lived at was 11-14 .. when the priest passed by and looked for 2 hours he saw every number of each house on the block except for that one. my mom told me that was impossible because it was the ONLY YELLOW HOUSE ON THE block. After they moved out my mother spoke to the owner and well supposedly the guy who lived there before them drugged himself close to overdose then hung himself
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Alright, No BS. im doing it this friday or saturday. I'll update you on what happens. Remember, NO BS.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

grew up in church so i heard these were straight demon magnets...

never tried one and dont care to.

laugh.gif
in my church we couldn't play with Pokemon cards.... because it was satanic

Crazy because they used to tell me the same thing in my church...still got all my cards in my room somewhere...

pick your poison...
nerd.gif
From wiki:

Obeah (sometimes spelled "Obi") is a term used in the West Indies to refer to folk magic, sorcery, and religious practices derived from Central African and WestAfrican origins. Obeah can either be a form of 'dark' magic or 'good' magic. As such, Obeah is similar to Palo, Voodoo,Santeria, rootwork, and hoodoo. Obeah is practiced in Suriname, Jamaica, Haiti, the VirginIslands, Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Belize, the Bahamas, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Barbados and many other Caribbean countries.

Obeah is associated with both benign and malign magic, charms, luck, and with mysticism in general. In some Caribbean nations Obeah refers to African diasporic folk religions; in other areas, Christians may include elements ofObeah in their religion. Obeah is often associated with the SpiritualBaptist church.
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
http://
[h2]Origins[/h2]
In Jamaica, slaves from different areas of Africa were brought intocontact, creating some conflicts between those who practiced varying African religions. Those of West African Ashanti descent, who called their priests "Myal men" (also spelled Mialmen), used the Ashanti term "Obi" or "Obeah" -- meaning "sorcery" -- to describe the practices of slaves of Central Africandescent. Thus those who worked in a Congo form of folkreligion were called "Obeah men" or "sorcerers."[sup][citation needed][/sup] Obeah also came to mean anyphysical object, such as a talisman or charm, that was used for evil magical purposes. However, despite its fearsome reputation, Obeah, like any other form offolk religion and folk magic, contains many traditions for healing, helping, and bringing about luck in love and money.

[h2]Distribution[/h2]
Obeah is found primarily in English speaking former British colonies and former Dutch colony Suriname. It is a blend of West African traditional practices and rituals with the beliefs (primarily Christian) that were taught to theAfrican slaves by their European captors.

Obeah bears some similarity to Voodoo which is found in former Frenchcolonies and Santeria which is found in former Spanish colonies. Allof these practices have a blend of African and European myths and beliefs regarding spiritual and mystical unknowns.

[h2]History[/h2]
During the mid 19th century the appearance of a comet in the sky became thefocal point of an outbreak of religious fanaticism and Christian millennarianism among the Myal men of Jamaica. Spiritualism was at that time sweeping the English-speaking nations as well, and it readilyappealed to those in the Afro-Carbbean diaspora, as spirit contact, especially with the dead, is an essential part of many African religions.

During the conflict between Myal and Obeah, the Myal men positioned themselves as the "good" opponents to "evil" Obeah.They claimed that Obeah men stole people's shadows, and they set themselves up as the helpers of those who wished to have their shadows restored. Myal mencontacted spirits in order to expose the evil works they ascribed to the Obeah men, and led public parades which resulted in crowd-hysteria that engenderedviolent antagonism against Obeah men. The public "discovery" of buried Obeah charms, presumed to be of evil intent, led on more than one occasion toviolence against the rival Obeah men.

Laws were passed that limited both Obeah and Myal traditions, but due to the outrages perpetrated by the mobs of Myalists, the Britishgovernment of Jamaica sent many Myal men to prison, and this, along with the failure of their millennialist Christian prophesies, resulted in a lesseninginfluence for Myalism, while Obeah remained a vital form of folk magic in Jamaica. By the early 20th century, Myalism was considered a thing of the past, andObeah dominated.

[h2][edit]Obeah in Trinidad and Tobago[/h2]
One aspect of Obeah with which many visitors to Trinidad & Tobago are familiar (although they may not fully comprehend it) is theMocko-Jumbie, or stilt dancer.

In the Trinidad & TobagoObeah tradition, a Jumbie is an evil or lost spirit, related to the Kongo word Nzumbi, which led to the sensationalistic Zombiesbaptized, such a child is called a Douens and is said to be forced to forever walk the earth at night, and is easily identified by its backward-facingfeet. The connection between the Jumbie and death is extended into botany: Abrus precatorius, a species of tropical legume bears deadly toxic red and black seeds called Jumbies in English-speaking regions of theCaribbean. By contrast, the Mocko-Jumbie of Trinidad & Tobago is brightly colored, dances in the daylight, and is very much alive. The Mocko-Jumbie alsorepresents the flip-side of spiritual darkness, as stilt-dancing is most popular around holy days and Carnival. of Hollywood. Jumbie however, retains more of the word's original meaning. It is sometimes associated with a child who has diedbefore being

[h2]Obeah in creative writing[/h2]
Although 18th-century literature mentions Obeah often, one of the earliest references to Obeah in fiction can be found in 1800, in WilliamEarle's novel Obi; or, The History of Three-Finger'd Jack, a narrative inspired by true events that was also reinterpreted in several dramaticversions on the London stage in 1800 and following. [sup][1][/sup] One of the next major books about Obeah was Hamel, the Obeah Man (1827). Several early plantation novelsalso include Obeah plots.

The 20th century has seen less actual Obeah in practice, yet it still appears quite often in fiction and drama. The following is only apartial list:
[h2] Obeah in popular culture[/h2]
  • In the films Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and its sequel, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, the character of Tia Dalma is called an "Obeah woman" and has (among other skills) the power to restore life.
  • The famous calypsonian The Mighty Sparrow sings a song entitled "Obeah Wedding".
  • Bahamian singer Exuma recorded the song "Obeah Man", which was included on his eponymous debut album in 1970.
  • African American singer, pianist and civil rights activist Nina Simone took on the role of "Obeah Woman" in the song of the same name which she performed live on It is Finished (1974). She used this image of a powerful African witch, who "could hug the sun, kiss the moon and eat thunder" to manifest her rage concerning the situation of African-Americans at the time.
  • The film Meet Joe Black features a Guyanese woman who calls the title character an "obeah man" (translated as "evil spirit") until she has learned that he is in fact a personification of Death.
  • A chutney music duo Babla & Kanchan sang a song entitled "Obeah".
  • A Danish Dubstep producer and founder of Kraken Recordings is called Obeah.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

I seen a UFO myself... not like a lil plane UFO.. like on some mothership type just cruisin through the sky.. and it was like transparent, but you couldnt see what was in it, but you could easily make out the lining of flying space station. I know what I saw and 3 other people saw it with me so **** what the gov't talkin bout, stop hiding it, WE WANT THE TRUTH!!!

It looked just like one of them big space stations from the movie starship troopers now that I think about it
eek.gif
real talk...why to this day we still dont understand how pyramids were built back in the day...i mean come on those things are huge and the mathematics is out of this world...there is no way they were that advanced back then....
the ancient Egyptians gained their vast knowledge through the occult... it was well known that Pharaoh had "wise men" aka wizards andpracticioners of Black Magic working for him and directing him.

the Ancient Egyptians were able to draw incredibly accurate maps of the entire world... mind you, this is before Columbus ever sailed to the Americas or peoplewere even aware that Earth extended beyond Asia/Africa/Europe. they would draw perfect maps, before compasses and advanced cartographic tools were eveninvented. how? they clearly channeled the occult. i know that my early Africans were very advanced... but the knowledge to build those pyramids was simplysupernatural.

eek.gif
real talk...why to this day we still dont understand how pyramids were built back in the day...i mean come on those things are huge and the mathematics is out of this world...there is no way they were that advanced back then....
TO CARDO

I SEEN EM SINCE I WAS LIKE 5-7 YEARS OLD

TRUST ME

ARE MILKY WAY FAMILY IS WATCHING US

THEY SAID THE GOV' CAN HIDE AND DENY THEM ALL THEY WANT
BUT THEY SHALL MASS LAND SOON & LET IT BE KNOWN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

AND AINT NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eek.gif
the ancient Egyptians gained their vast knowledge through the occult... it was well known that Pharaoh had "wise men" aka wizards and practicioners of Black Magic working for him and directing him.

the Ancient Egyptians were able to draw incredibly accurate maps of the entire world... mind you, this is before Columbus ever sailed to the Americas or people were even aware that Earth extended beyond Asia/Africa/Europe. they would draw perfect maps, before compasses and advanced cartographic tools were even invented. how? they clearly channeled the occult. i know that my early Africans were very advanced... but the knowledge to build those pyramids was simply supernatural.

exactly...i mean how did they get those blocks up there to the top and stuff...there is no damn way man did that
laugh.gif
i just don't believe it....then theinsides of them are so perfect...its really freaky and i wish i knew how

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

eek.gif
TO CARDO

TRUST ME

Your GRAMMAR FAIL took away the spookiness of your statement

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

eek.gif
TO CARDO

TRUST ME

Your GRAMMAR FAIL took away the spookiness of your statement

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom