Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

The one at Kwun Tong is kinda out of the way, but bigger than the North Point one.

I'd say, the Tung Chung one is at the best location cuz it's actually in an outlet mall.  Don't expect to find a lot of stuff though. 

The one at Kwun Tong is kinda out of the way, but bigger than the North Point one.

I'd say, the Tung Chung one is at the best location cuz it's actually in an outlet mall.  Don't expect to find a lot of stuff though. 
Pretty much, although the North Point one has more NSW stuff if you're into that. Tung Chung is the biggest.

Hi guys I'm currently in Hong Kong anybody seen any am90 cork around? Please let me know thank you so much!

Saw them at Nike Sogo the other day, but dunno if they're still available.  You can also try Kicks Lounge. 

I saw the women's version at NSW PS7... along with the corks.  No men's though.
Probably sold out on the 26th.

There's two Sogo's, as there is also one in TST. I've never been there though, so I'm unsure if there is a Nike store there.

^ Oh that's right!  I totally forgot about that one... 
laugh.gif

I've never been there either.  

Yea if someone can update when they see them out in stores in hk, thc.
As the release drops seems random.

The new nike flyknit racers spring drop, probally 3 or 2 colorways that are gonna drop soon.

Ok, got it.  Thought I might have missed something.  I think I've seen the green/blue ones in the stores, but that's about it for now.

^ Haha, absolutely not!  I post the JB stuff cuz it's what I see on HKK!  I only have like 3 pairs of Jordans right now. 
laugh.gif

Other than the Toro 4's (which I missed out on), none of the current J's interest me. 

Back
Top Bottom