Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

sinnerp, are the foamposite pro dark pine sold out already in hk?  if not which store are still available? thanks! 
happy.gif

already got one
happy.gif

Anyone know of any stores reselling retro/vintage Jordans or Nikes? I haven't been to King Wah Center yet, but I was there in 08 and there were a lot of gems. Anyone know of any stores aside from the ones on Fa Yuen Street? (Most of the stores there carry the same stuff) Thanks!

Hi SinnerP.

This is not shoe related, just want to know what is the event there in HK on Nov.12-13? it's very difficult to find a hotel and the prices just went up. .

Thanks.

^ Not that I know of... Hmmm.... that's odd. Probably the start of the winter, high-season? Not sure.

Hongcouver ~ Reseller-stores. King Wah should still have a few, while Sino Plaza also has one or two. There are a few scattered on Sneaker Street, as well as on Nelson Street which intersects Fa Yuen Street. Most of the GR stores do carry the same stuff, but a few resellers are in amongst those so just keep your eyes opened and don't just skip stores cuz you're assuming they're all the same.

Hello NTers, what places in HK can I buy good kicks? I'm trying to look for Lebron 9 China hehe. Maybe you can help me. Thanks

The Lebron China's are only available at Nike Basketball Wanchai (across from Southorn Playground) and Nike Basketball MongKok (sneaker st.). Dunno what's left though... if any.

SinnerP, are there still Kobe 6 Tour Yellow available in Hk? A friend of mine will be going there ont he 30th, hope he finds a good deal there for the KBVI's.

Not sure... perhaps some GR stores might still have some stock leftover. Best to try all the stores on Sneaker St.

Hi SinnerP. i will be in HK from the 20th to the 24th of Oct.
Any sighting of Lebron 9 Kentucky? Thanks!

im also on the hunt for some elite basketball socks. i hope HK has them. are there stocks over there SinnerP? Thanks again.

No, I have not seen the KY Lebrons here.

And no, we don't have the elite bball socks here either. They have some elite running ankle and no-show socks, but not crews. Some places might still have the ankle Lebron or Kobe elite socks, but those came out last year so they'll hard to find.

Thanks SinnerP. Just came back from HK and im surprised most nike branches in TST have closed like the one in haiphong cor canton.
Fa Yuen was a treat indeed. Mostly GRs but ive seen a shop that carry cool greys XI for like 2200 hkd and some old jordans and kobes.
shooting five store was nice.

Did you find anything good?

Yeah, the flagship and iD store closed down a few months back... rent was too expensive. Nike HK has really downscaled their ops, but at least you can still do iD's at NikeSportsWear. Nike is outsourcing their stuff to authorized retailers now more than selling at their own Nike shops.

Haha, I haven't been up to Shooting Five in years.

Hope you enjoyed your stay... please come again!
laugh.gif

Hey guys, has anyone spotted any Jordan 11 Low IE Bred, Lebron 8 V2 Low or BB360 Low in Mongkok? Are the BB360 on sale now? Looking for one to ball with. Thanks.

saw some cool greys XIs going for 2200+ hkd, think pink kobe Vs and VIs, umm what else lebron 8 china (not released here in the phil), jordan 2011- almost copped them since my pair looks so used by now.. wanted a new pair but didnt pull the trigger in the end. Jordan IE breds were aplenty. didnt see v2 lows. saw some BB360 i think along fa yuen. not sure though, got dizzy after going in and out of stores trying to compare their stock.

im actually coming back by the end of november to pick up my tux i had made.
thinking about getting some red wing boots as well .

Back
Top Bottom