Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Hi, i had 2 questions since my last visit to hk, i wasnt able to go to fa yuen street or mong kok street, are there a lot of fakes there? i have relatives going to those two places and they said they would bring me back some jordans, btw, what retros do they generally carry? My second question is do they carry concord 11s, if so, where and how much do they go for? thanks

Originally Posted by adim001234

Hi, i had 2 questions since my last visit to hk, i wasnt able to go to fa yuen street or mong kok street, are there a lot of fakes there? i have relatives going to those two places and they said they would bring me back some jordans, btw, what retros do they generally carry? My second question is do they carry concord 11s, if so, where and how much do they go for? thanks

You should really read the post above yours dude.-Drew

I stand corrected... they have the Christmas Lebrons, Melos and D-Wades at Nike Basketball Mong Kok.

As for fakes, I wouldn't say there are lots of fakes, but if you buy them from legitimate shops/retailers, then you'll be ok. Resellers are generally legit, but "could" have fakes... I haven't come across them yet though.

What retros are you looking for? It's easier if you post pics and then I can tell you (from my memory) if I've seen them here or not.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Post a pic... helps jog my memory on if I've seen it or not...
this colorway
eqcqk4.jpg

Hi SinnerP, I saw in Nike BB's FB page that they are releasing the Kobe 7 YOTD on the 16th. Thankfully I will be there for the HK fashion expo so I could drop by NIke Wan Chai and have a look. Anyway, what time do the Nike BB stores open and based on your experience in past releases, will I have to get there early to line up?

^ Yeah, they're releasing a bunch of YOTD stuff on Monday.
Not sure if lining-up will be necessary as I don't know what kind of stock they'll be getting.
I don't know what time they open, but I wanna say 10:30-11AM... not confirmed.

Jan 15th
Air Force 1 Low Supreme:HK$ $1,999
Destroyer Jacket:HK$ HK$3,649
Air Force 1 Low Supreme + Destroyer Jacket Pack:HK $5,999
Nike Sportswear Store (Pak Sha Rd)(2577-0703)

Jan 16th
AIR JORDAN 2012:HK$1,999
Nike Zoom KOBE VII:HK$1,599
Nike Zoom KD IV:HK$759

NIKE BASKETBALL Mong Kok (2388-3348)
NIKE BASKETBALL Wan Chai (2520-0771)

Saw the YOTD AF1's today... they were pretty nice but not HK$1,999-nice, IMO  
eyes.gif

Oh well.

Yo Sinner! How've you been? My family's visiting HK this friday. You know where I can still snap up AJ 11 Space Jams there?
smile.gif
Thanks a lot bro.

^
laugh.gif
You make it sound like they're just sitting on the shelves everywhere... Even the resellers don't have the Space Jam's anymore.

^ I haven't seen them at the resellers in a while... they can check the Mong Kok reseller stores, but I doubt they'd have any luck.

jrjmd ~ Dunno. Didn't check. Not interested.

Back
Top Bottom