Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

^ yep, taiwan released after HK. I'm also not an SB fan, it's just the Janoskis that I like.
Speaking of Langham Place, I love that mall.
laugh.gif
Gameover, about the janoski camo, i stand corrected, this was release way back July 7.

the local sales told me that it was not a quickstrike. but already sold out..

like what i wrote here before, locals are not more into SBs, even janoski.

Hmmm. Not sure if they are still available, but they were a GR.  

The NSW shops in Mong Kok might still have them. 

where can i fnd roshe iguanas in hk?
walk around at mongkok's nike sportswear, you'll see them there. 

not all store have iguana. but should not be a hard to find.

am familiar with this iguana colorway because of all the roshe, this is my personal fave cw.

hope this one helps.

where can i fnd roshe iguanas in hk?
walk around at mongkok's nike sportswear, you'll see them there. 

not all store have iguana. but should not be a hard to find.

am familiar with this iguana colorway because of all the roshe, this is my personal fave cw.

hope this one helps.
Yeah, I should clarify what I said earlier. I saw them at a lot of NSW shops as well as shops like CPU & Catalog, but not a "GR" in terms of all the sneaker shops.  GR at NSW accounts. 

From HKK.

Air Foamposite Pro

MTLC PLATINUM/BLK-BRGHT CRMSN

&

BLACK/GYM GREEN

9/3/2012

$1599 

NIKE BASKETBALL

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can you guys help me? Can I find these kicks in HK/Mongkok?

- Nike Air Footscape Woven Chukka (cheetah or 3hc or 68g or 3ce colorway)

- Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse (solar reds)

- Stefan Janoski (wino or obsidian leather or wingtip brown mid)

Really need your help guys! Thanks!

Dunno about the Janoski, but the other 2 models are NSW kicks.  Best bet would be to try the big NSW store at sneaker street.  Though i don't think the solar reds are available anymore.  

Check the Nike SB stores I posted a few pages back for the[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]  [/font]Janoski's.

Dunno about the Janoski, but the other 2 models are NSW kicks.  Best bet would be to try the big NSW store at sneaker street.  Though i don't think the solar reds are available anymore.  

Check the Nike SB stores I posted a few pages back for the[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]  [/font]Janoski's.
Im actually looking for the woven chukkas. Are they still available in the NSW store? How much are they? Thank you for the reply!

To be honest, I don't know if we still have (or ever got) those specific colorways. I'll keep an eye open, but NSW will be the shops carrying them. 

To be honest, I don't know if we still have (or ever got) those specific colorways. I'll keep an eye open, but NSW will be the shops carrying them. 
Any color way of the woven chukkas will do also. And also the white/black rainbows, do you think they are available?

Any color way of the woven chukkas will do also. And also the white/black rainbows, do you think they are available?
hi pipogalang!

as of today, at mongkok nike sportwear shops, woven chukkas granite charcoal. black blue ridgerock and black yellow anthracite are still available.

price, hkd1199.

the white/black rainbows, quickstrike.

hope this one helps.

hi pipogalang!

as of today, at mongkok nike sportwear shops, woven chukkas granite charcoal. black blue ridgerock and black yellow anthracite are still available.

price, hkd1199.

the white/black rainbows, quickstrike.

hope this one helps.
Thanks! There's no chance of getting the rainbows on NSW stores? SMH.
What about lebron 9 low liverpool?

Hi guys, my first post here! I'm visiting HK for a couple of weeks and looking for LeBron 9 elites taxi colourway, any chance a store will be carrying these? I've seen them all over ebay and online. I'm up in Sai Kung so trying to plan where I go. Thanks for any help you can give me!

^ Hmmm... Nike BB used to have those... they sat for about a week or so, but I haven't seen them since.  Probably sold out.

Sai Kung's pretty far from the main parts of HK.  Whether you're going to Mong Kok or Causeway Bay or where ever, it'll be quite a journey.
^ Yeah, not much recently, really.

Did see the 2 Foampros at MK the other day.
yes i did see 2 foam pros colorway there. 

did you cop any of those? 
Nah, didn't.  The silver/red ones looked pretty good, but Foams, generally, aren't really my thing.   Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom