Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

^ Futang, saw 1 of Crimson around Fa Yuen Street last tuesday 27 Nov,
Didn't get the shop name though. Pink foams is 0% visibility, but if you are ok with resellers, Search Kicks is selling them for 2,600HKD. It's a bit hard to find Search Kicks. You can check their website isellerHK.

Don't know if I'm supposed to say this since its a Niketalk forum, but is there an Adidas store on Sneaker Street? I'm particularly interested in the D Rose 3's and some NBA jerseys, anyone know their exact price in HKD? 
Thanks
Yeah, there are a few Adidas shops (or stores that sell Adi kicks) along Sneaker St. 

Dunno about the availability though, as I haven't really been following Adi.

Futang ~ I haven't even seen the pink foams in-person, but a few shops on Sneaker St. might still have the Crimsons. 

From HKK

HK$899

12/3/2012

Nike Basketball

attachment.php

Last edited:
Don't know if I'm supposed to say this since its a Niketalk forum, but is there an Adidas store on Sneaker Street? I'm particularly interested in the D Rose 3's and some NBA jerseys, anyone know their exact price in HKD? 
Thanks
Forgot to mention this but there's a small Adidas NBA store at the Harbour City/Ocean Terminal shopping center (right next to the Kowloon side Star Ferry). 

Level 2 Shop 270

Nice... thank you for contributing to HK's retail sector.

Where did you end up buying them?

Last edited:
No crimson foam spotted.in fa yuen hehe… and nike bball.fa yuen staff told me that 4 jordan 9 colorway are sold out...

Last edited:
Thanks
There are some adidas stores in the area. They prolly have the D. Rose jerseys, but I suggest you check out Shooting Five, also located at Fa Yuen. They basically have the NBA jersey game on lock (at least in this part of the continent, IMO). Search for their page on facebook as they frequently put updates in there. Last time I checked, retro VC jerseys dropped at the store
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^ Yeah, forgot about Shooting Five. If I remember correctly, it's right across from Nike BB on Fa Yuen St... and on the 1st floor so remember to "look up". 

http://www.facebook.com/shootingfivestore

Futang, glad you were able to find what you were looking for. 

Last edited:

pak sha road today

I forgot they have restock jordan 4 breds and jordan 9 olives last monday in toronto sports fa yuen (not the big toronto sports store)

@sinnerp kd 5 and jordan 4 breds makes my trip to fa yuen worthwhile, i know it's a long shot that the pink, crimson and gym green foamposite is still available . Lol

Last edited:
^ Nice.  

Awww man, you've seen the IV's already?  I haven't even had time to go look at them... I guess it's too late now... 
ohwell.gif

@sinnerp : yeah I ask the staff in toronto sports they told me its a restock. I think just 10-12 pairs only

anybody have info on the release of the Jordan Retro 11 Breds?

I'm going to HK Dec 16 till January and I'm clueless. I've only bought from the US!!

^ Unconfirmed, by my guy at one of the Nike shops said that Taiwan will be getting them on either the 21st or 22nd and that HK should be around the same time as well.  

^ Unconfirmed, by my guy at one of the Nike shops said that Taiwan will be getting them on either the 21st or 22nd and that HK should be around the same time as well.  
Thanks! Any idea if they do raffles in HK or just line up?

^ I think they're saying 12/20/12, but don't have any specifics.

As for AJ XI... from HKK

Registration will be from December 15-18th at...

Nike Basketball Fa Yuen Street 66-68

Nike Basketball 68 Johnston Road, Wan Chai Trust Tower

Nike Store Fa Yuen Street No. 76

Nike Store Shatin New Town Plaza, Shop 508

You must provide your name, email, your shoesize and the first 4 digits of an ID-document.  Not sure if it means HKID's only, or any ID-document (if you're not an HK resident). 

If your name is drawn, you will be notified on December 21st, and can purchase the shoes on the 22nd.  

HK$1499

attachment.php

Last edited:
^Thanks so much for the info SinnerP!! I have family and some friends over there but NONE of them know anything about Nike/Jordans

Good to know that it is December 15-18th as I will be on the plane on the 16.  In the US they usually only have registration held on one day.

Back
Top Bottom