Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Damn, SinnerP still dropping knowledge in here for years. Salute! :smokin

I'll be dropping by in May, and I used to goto Presidential to pick up older kicks from resellers but I heard that place was torn down. Any other places that you know are reputable resellers?

Swung by a sneaker store today... surprised that they were opened! Anyway, 20% still available... including the Kobe's and KD's.  Didn't see any LeBrons though.  I guess it depends on the store.  

Whoch Kobes were included in the sale? And which store/s carried this 20% off?

All the stores have/had 20% discounts... the Kobe 8 System and the Kobe YOTS EXT's.  Of course, that depends if the store still has them in-stock.

Damn. I went a week too early. Bought five pairs of Kobes while I was there 2 weeks ago. Could've used that extra 20% off. Would have saved at least HKD 1200. :x

^ Awwww, that's too bad. All about the CNY sales right now as it's usually frowned-upon to buy shoes during the Chinese New Year.  
Damn, SinnerP still dropping knowledge in here for years. Salute!
smokin.gif

I'll be dropping by in May, and I used to goto Presidential to pick up older kicks from resellers but I heard that place was torn down. Any other places that you know are reputable resellers?
Cheers!

Not sure if you're referring to President Shopping Center, which they tore down several months ago, but I didn't know they had a sneaker-reseller there. There's a reseller in Mong Kok called "Search".  I visited them a last year.  Just search the thread for more details. 

Just left sneaker street. Super crowded due to CNY!

Unfortunately looks like the Kobe Pythons are mostly sold out. =(

Nike BB had a pair on display but not in my size 9.5. Did see a bunch of the YOTS in both colorways.

After so many days, my contact in Macau replied. F it. No more sale. I was supposed to get the Kobe 8 yots black and the Pythons when they were on sale. 
mad.gif

I saw the YOTS today in Macau. They were 20% off.

Only saw Pythons at the Nike (Toronto Sports?) store in The Venetian. No discount though.
After so many days, my contact in Macau replied. F it. No more sale. I was supposed to get the Kobe 8 yots black and the Pythons when they were on sale. 
mad.gif

What stores will be getting the extraterrestrial n allstar packs? Im sure theyll go quick but hoping a bigger sz will sit there alittle longer for me to pick then up

* For sure, Nike Basketball. Dunno about the other shops, if they'll even get them at all.

And the bigger sizes, they're usually the first to sell out cuz there are not as many pairs and will usually be scooped-up by the resellers.  Good luck.

I saw the YOTS today in Macau. They were 20% off.

Only saw Pythons at the Nike (Toronto Sports?) store in The Venetian. No discount though.
In what store did you find the YOTS? The black one? My contact told me that venetian still have a 20% off. I hope can find a discounted pair for me. :smile:

There's one in Wan Chai as well.  I just added the address into the big-list I previously posted.  Dunno why it was missing from the list. 

Just saw the kd & lbj all stars at Nike Sogo. Dunno what sizes are left, but I did see a pair of sz 10 lbj's. No Kobe's.

Good luck.

EDIT ~ Also saw the KD V ice blue and birch at Nike Sogo.

Last edited:
From HKK.

attachment.php

HK$1699

2/23/2013

Nike Sportwear

7 Pak Sha Road, Causeway Bay

Last edited:
Ok so sogo still has the kd all stars but I bought the last pair of lebrons. Wan chai nbb doesnt have any of them. Havent even seen any stores with the area 72 releases.

They were at a store (across from the nike store) just at the bottom of the ruins. Sorry don't remember the name of the store. 
In what store did you find the YOTS? The black one? My contact told me that venetian still have a 20% off. I hope can find a discounted pair for me. :smile:

Ok so sogo still has the kd all stars but I bought the last pair of lebrons. Wan chai nbb doesnt have any of them. Havent even seen any stores with the area 72 releases.
Cool. Glad you were able to find some kicks.

Where do they sell PEAK in HK? I'm hoping to pick up some PEAK PE's next time I'm there.

Or any Nike basketball PE's. Reseller or retail

^ I haven't seen any Peak sneakers here.

As for resellers...
Damn, SinnerP still dropping knowledge in here for years. Salute!
smokin.gif

Cheers!

Not sure if you're referring to President Shopping Center, which they tore down several months ago, but I didn't know they had a sneaker-reseller there. There's a reseller in Mong Kok called "Search".  I visited them a last year.  Just search the thread for more details. 

Hey all,

I have a friend from HK and wanted to know if there is anywhere in town that may still have royals? 

Sanzer. I frequent mongkok pretty often in yhe past few days looking for shoe releases on the day its released. I havent seen any stores in mong kok or nike sogo or nike basketball shops that have the jordan 1 royals on display. If they keep it stocked in the back then I dont know. But goodluck. I leave hong kong tomorrow

I haven't seen them, but heard it was like this on the morning of the 16th.

I'm gonna assume they're sold-out.

Pic from HKK's chantat40

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom