Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

^ I'm sure there are legit Y! auctions... I've just never used it before.  

I've been to line-ups were the first 20 in line were middle-aged ladies with their 2-year-olds... clearly not your typical sneakerhead. Mom+son = 2 pairs. Cheap-labor.  It's ridiculous, but what can you do? 
eyes.gif

I signed-up on HKK back in '07 and it was reasonably trouble-free.  Dunno about the process now though.  

As for that Marathon Sports sale, http://www.thebazaar.com.hk/events

New Balances are generally a bit more expensive here, I think... but the Made in US or Made in UK one are probably the most expensive. 
Fasho, I'll check it out.

That's not good. Does balloting work like, I go there for the registration and just wait for the call? Then the next day I come through any time? I've never did this process.

Thanks, deeply appreciated. 

^ I've never tried the lucky-draw, but from what I understand, I think they set, for example, 3 days to register.  That means, within those 3 days, just go to the shop and register with your HKID and size.

Then on release day (probably a day or two after the registration), you go to the shop (usually in the morning) and they do the draw.  At least, that how it works... I think. 

Just landed in Hong Kong once again..

Hoping to find Concord Dunk SB's....

Wish me luck..

With try HKIT in TST and probably that shop in Causeway Bay....

^ If you don't see the royal 1's at Nike BB, then chances are they are sold-out.  

Depending on the model and release, they do camp here, but you'd be going up against "professional, paid" campers... hired by resellers to buy-up all the limited shoes.  For more recent releases, Nike has chosen to use the ballot/lucky-draw method, but you'll need an HKID for that.  For the AJ 13's, I heard there were some shady dealings... it was a lucky-draw but only a few pairs were actually sold... dunno what they hell they were trying to pull there at Nike BB.  It was a rumor, of course... just what I heard.

I'm a member of HK-Kicks, but hardly post there.  I just relay the info they post their on the new-releases. 

These so-called sales are usually pretty weak. The stuff is really just clearance on random 2nd/3rd-tier models.  If you just need a pair of regular sneakers, you might be able to find something, but don't expect Kobes, Jordans or whatever.  

Post a pic of what you're looking for. 

Can anyone out there help me get a pair of Kobe BHM in US size 11.5? I can paypal or have someone in HK meet up for the exchange. Please PM me. Thank you.

Can anyone out there help me get a pair of Kobe BHM in US size 11.5? I can paypal or have someone in HK meet up for the exchange. Please PM me. Thank you.
I believe BHM Kobe's are sold out..

Haven't seen them anywhere....

It's worth a shot. The online retailers still have them just not my size and I have gotten shoes there on my business trips out there when they were gone here in the States.

You don't "think" that I thought about it homie, you just never know when a fellow NTer is willing to help. Stop drinking the Haterade bro. Nice to know that you prey and laugh on those whose situations you know nothing about.

Instead of laughing at people, why don't you try to help them instead. Don't add to the hate.

Last edited:
^ Lol, you don't have to get so defensive dude... his point is, and I've seen it in here before, that there seems to be a misconception that limited shoes can be easily found in HK, but that's very far from the truth.  I've mentioned this before in this thread... it's even tougher to find certain kicks here (limited or not) cuz the market is much smaller and as a result, Nike HK will sometimes get a smaller allocation. Then there are the resellers that hire old ladies that bring their 5 year old grandchildren to line-up for them (1 pair per person).  They get there days in advance, so guys that really want them won't have a realistic shot at getting them.  

The bottomline is that shoes that might be limited in the US (or anywhere else) are just as limited as it is in HK.  

Sinner

Have you seen Roshe PRM Yeezy's anywhere?

I'm only here a few more days and would like to scoop up a pair...

I walked around Times Square yesterday and was at NSW Pak Sha Rd a few days ago, but didn't see them.  Not sure about Mong Kok though. 

^ Lol, you don't have to get so defensive dude... his point is, and I've seen it in here before, that there seems to be a misconception that limited shoes can be easily found in HK, but that's very far from the truth.  I've mentioned this before in this thread... it's even tougher to find certain kicks here (limited or not) cuz the market is much smaller and as a result, Nike HK will sometimes get a smaller allocation. Then there are the resellers that hire old ladies that bring their 5 year old grandchildren to line-up for them (1 pair per person).  They get there days in advance, so guys that really want them won't have a realistic shot at getting them.  

The bottomline is that shoes that might be limited in the US (or anywhere else) are just as limited as it is in HK.  

Basically :D

Brother Sinner P, is there any sighting of Air Trainer Huarache 94 or Zoom Revis in HK? How about some Solarsoft Moccasins? Thanks a lot brah!

No, no and no, I'm afraid.

No Trainer Huaraches, but I did see the Huarache Light Free.  Not very comfortable. 

No Revis cuz HK doesn't care about American football.

Haven't seen the Solarsofts either.

Anyway... 

HKK.

attachment.php

HK$2,049

Nike Basketball

4/27/2013

No, no and no, I'm afraid.

No Trainer Huaraches, but I did see the Huarache Light Free.  Not very comfortable. 

No Revis cuz HK doesn't care about American football.

Haven't seen the Solarsofts either.

Anyway... 
HKK.

HK$2,049
Nike Basketball
4/27/2013

Sucks to be me, haha! Really lookin' out for those Revis' though, heard they're mighty comfy. Thanks again brah! Much appreciated :smokin

Last edited:
^ No idea. You can try the SB stores I listed earlier in this thread. 8five2 & Evergreen Skate...

HKK

attachment.php

Mens: HK$1249
GS: $839
5/6/2013
Nike Basketball.

Last edited:
^^ Do you think the Grapes will sit for a few days? I land in HK on the 9th, hoping to scoop a pair.

Thanks again for the info over the years SinnerP

^ I dunno. Depends on the allocation, I guess... but over the past few retro Jordan releases, all the OG colorways have sold out almost instantly.  

@Sinner I'll be in HK next week and looking for any available aqua sock. I don't know the exact name but they are used for swimming or any water sports. They were release here in the Philippines a few years back under the name Nike Aqua Socks. Would appreciate if you could inform me if they are available as i will be only in HK for 3 days and the rest will be in Zhuhai and Macau. Thanks!

Hmmm... haven't paid much attention to those, so I'm not sure. Will have to check.  I know they sell Nike flip-flops.

Hello fellow NTers, are there any Flyknits (Flyknit Trainers, Racers) to be found in HK? my gf is there for holiday but she cant seem to find them.

Any help, please? If they have sale that will be even better
tongue.gif

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom