Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Thank you for supporting our retail-sector.

Forgot that the Bamboo's had dropped already.

EDIT 

HKK

attachment.php

Men's: $1199
GS: $759
August 7, 2013
JORDAN BRAND STORE

Last edited:

Some heat there. Is this Nike Basketball in Mongkok?
Technically, that's the new Nike shop as they also sell Nike runners and NSW kicks, but they do have a good selection of basketball stuff. 

As I mentioned a few times in previous posts, Nike BB is now Nike Football.

A
Technically, that's the new Nike shop as they also sell Nike runners and NSW kicks, but they do have a good selection of basketball stuff. 

As I mentioned a few times in previous posts, Nike BB is now Nike Football.
[/quote
Any roshes there??

Hey guys need your help with finding kd 6 candy :smile: ill be going to hk this friday and i wanna know which stores sell kd 6 candy ( 6.5y) would appreciate your help :smile:

Hello guys,

New to the forum here. Anyone seen any black flyknit trainers in Mong Kok? And they are all fixed at $1399? A friend is going there this week and I'm thinking of getting one, and probably a MC racer as well..

Thanks.

^ The big 3-storey Nike shop on Fa Yuen St/Nelson St. MIGHT still have them.  Price should be fixed by all authorized Nike retailers.  If the prices aren't fixed, then chances are that shop might be a reseller. 

Multicolors might be sold out. 

I saw the Multicolour Flyknit Racers in Nike Sportswear in Causeway Bay yesterday (fixed price). Can't remember if the Black Trainers were there or not.

^ The big 3-storey Nike shop on Fa Yuen St/Nelson St. MIGHT still have them.  Price should be fixed by all authorized Nike retailers.  If the prices aren't fixed, then chances are that shop might be a reseller. 

Multicolors might be sold out. 
Thanks! 

If I remember correctly the last time I went there I thought the sneakers were so cheap! Probably because it was a year end sale or something, Free Run 2 were selling for about US$70-80

Yes. The new "Marble Pack" (which imo look like crap) and the Hyperfuse Collection.
Is that what they're called?  I saw those yesterday and they looked horrible... I thought they were dirty or something, till I noticed that it was on the entire outsole.  Thought Nike made those with a shoddy batch of foam or something.  Just didn't look right IMO.

The Fuse ones looked ok. 

Is that what they're called?  I saw those yesterday and they looked horrible... I thought they were dirty or something, till I noticed that it was on the entire outsole.  Thought Nike made those with a shoddy batch of foam or something.  Just didn't look right IMO.

The Fuse ones looked ok. 
Yeah, I saw them before I knew what they were too and thought pretty much the same thing. It looks like someone tried to home-customize them and it turned out real bad. 
mean.gif

^ Hmmm... honestly not sure.

Also, saw some MC Racers and Lunars today at Sneaker St, but the only sizes left for the Lunars are 6.5 and 7.5.  Not sure about the Racers.

Spypics.

^ Hmmm... honestly not sure.

Also, saw some MC Racers and Lunars today at Sneaker St, but the only sizes left for the Lunars are 6.5 and 7.5.  Not sure about the Racers.

Spypics.
That's great! Are they selling for $1399? Feeling like copping both MC Racer and black trainer..

For anyone in the market for some Foams, there were some Whiteout Foamposite Ones on display in the big NIke Store on Fa Yuen Street. $1750 HKD. Not sure about the size range available.

Edit: Although I guess you could see those from SinnerP's pics anyway. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom