Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

^ No, they were sold out instantly when they initially released. There was a single restock, but those were gone within hours.

jrjmd ~ Giga Sports in Times Sq. still had the bordeaus, but dunno about the sizes. Several stores still had the TB3's.

thanks again sinnerp
smile.gif

I cant seem to find any reseller stores anymore here in hk, online sites killed the thrill of looking for hidden gems

Or i just cant find them, need help guys, specifically where or what floor in a place

^sir mon you can try sino centre along nathan road. sinnerP mentioned it a couple of pages back. i forgot the name of the store but it is located at the 2nd floor. not much heat though. lots of kb4, kb5 and kb6. a few jordans but not "gem" status. the store also has a branch along sneaker street. 

^saw a bunch of them at reseller stores about 2 months ago. i saw carpe diems, pops, finals home and away, bj2f, white splattered, 4 rings in random sizes. what i am sure of is that there are no more size10.5 available for the pops and carpe diems when i asked both stores that i mentioned above. HTH sir.

Sino Centre ground floor... although the other floors are worth wandering around as well...

I don't think the Retro foam pros will be releasing here.

White cements 3 are sold out, but a few shops still have the true blues.

SinnerP, what can we expect retail for Metallic V's to be? No need for lineup probably right?

Back
Top Bottom