Didn't expect HK to get these...

Nike Sportswear FB

998524_679262252090933_2078006231_n.jpg

AIR TRAINER SC HIGH VNTG QS HK$969

AIR TRAINER SC II VNTG QS HK$969

AIR REVOLUTION VNTG QS HK$969

July 5, 2013 

Nike Sportswear Pak Sha Road.

I'll be going to HongKong again this Aug, any good place near TST I can visit to get some Jordans?

Actually looking for Jordan 11 Breds or Concords.

Found 1 store that was selling the breds last time I visited, but I'm really not good in checking if the pair is legit or not.

Is there an actual store in HK that sells authentic Jordan brands aside from Jordan brand stores?

thanks

I'm planning to go to HK by next week and I heard about the 8FIVE2 Skate shop in Causeway Bay Hong kong that they've rare drops of Nike SB Janoski. Looking for a good find. Anyone been there? or any alternative Nike SB stores there? Cheers 
glasses.gif

I'll be going to HongKong again this Aug, any good place near TST I can visit to get some Jordans?

Actually looking for Jordan 11 Breds or Concords.

Found 1 store that was selling the breds last time I visited, but I'm really not good in checking if the pair is legit or not.

Is there an actual store in HK that sells authentic Jordan brands aside from Jordan brand stores?

thanks
vctor, I was there last month and all the Nike Stores and the Jordan Brand Store in Wan Chai didn't have any retros or XX8s unless it was release day, so if your looking for Jordans, especially the XIs, your best bet is to check Consignment Stores/Reseller stores in the MK area, I know there is 2 around the Dundas Street/Sai Yeung Choi Street area. If you want GR stuff than any Nike store or sporting goods Store (Marathon, Toronto, Giga, Wan Kee and etc.) will do the trick
Hi guys where can i buy nike elite socks in HK?and where is the flagship store?TIA:D
Ryeyan24, Any Nike Store has elite socks on sale, if you want variety you'd have to go to a bigger store i.e. (Sha Tin New Town Plaza, Mong Kok Fa Yuen Street, TST Park Lane, Wan Chai Nike Basketball at Johnston Road). There was a flagship store at Canton Road but my cousin told me it closed a year ago, so right now there isn't any Flagship store. Mong Kok does have a Nike Basketball opening in July on Fa Yuen Street/Soy Street

Last edited:
Hi all! Just wanted to ask, I have a friend who is going to HK next week. He'll be staying in Mongkok area. I'm basically looking for Kobe 8 Red Camo/Port Wine XDR.  Was hoping for some help if anybody knows where the best place to get those. He's not a sneakerhead btw, so basically I'll just be sending him on an errand, which he doesn't mind as he'll be staying the whole week.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi all! Just wanted to ask, I have a friend who is going to HK next week. He'll be staying in Mongkok area. I'm basically looking for Kobe 8 Red Camo/Port Wine XDR.  Was hoping for some help if anybody knows where the best place to get those. He's not a sneakerhead btw, so basically I'll just be sending him on an errand, which he doesn't mind as he'll be staying the whole week.

Thanks in advance!
If your talking about the Basketball version of the Year of the Snake pack, those released via raffle in Hong Kong, ironically it was a GR over in the US and Canada, your better off finding a pair where you're at rather than asking your friend to roam Hong Kong for one.

If your talking about the Basketball version of the Year of the Snake pack, those released via raffle in Hong Kong, ironically it was a GR over in the US and Canada, your better off finding a pair where you're at rather than asking your friend to roam Hong Kong for one.
Thanks for replying so quickly. I was referring to this:

Is this what you were referring to that was a raffle release only in HK?

Last edited:
Thanks for replying so quickly. I was referring to this:

Is this what you were referring to that was a raffle release only in HK?
Yeah, I remember Nike Basketball Hong Kong Facebook page (when it was active) said it released via raffle back in February, so good luck finding one

Oh crap that doesn't sound good. Are the sulfurs still available though?
I left mid-June and the Nike Store with the most Kobe 8s available was the one at Sha Tin New Town Plaza, they sold out of their Mambacurials in early June, when I left what's left was Venice Beach (Late May release), Pythons, and Superhero Elite. I'm not sure what's left now but no store I went to had sulfurs

Looks like jordankcw has covered most of the questions, but to follow-up... most shops should have Elite socks.  The 2 big Nike stores in Sneaker St. definitely has them.

Vctor ~ Like I mentioned many times in this thread, limited or high-in-demand shoes like the 11's are not available anymore.  You can probably find them at reseller shops, which probably charge over HK$2000 per pair.

manoktot ~ I THINK I saw those Kobes still available at the two big Nike stores in Sneaker St.  The new 3-storey Nike store is around a block from where the old Nike Basketball store used to be. It's on the same street... just a couple blocks down and across from a public football-playground.

SHOP 1-3, G/F-2/F , 19 FA YUEN ST, MONG KOK, KLN. Tel.: (852) 2388 1343

ni10.jpg

Hey sinnerP, I'm just curious what's the name of the Reseller Store in the Sai Yeung Choi Street back alley, it's around the Sai Yeung Choi Street and Dundas Street.

I went there thinking it was Search only to find the actual Search in the Pak Po Li Commercial Centre

Last edited:
^ Hmmm... I don't recall one being there...

But yeah, Search is inside Pak Po Li Commerical Center.

There's another one, called Chicago I think, that's at the intersection of Nelson St. and Sai Yee St.  The shop is right next to the China Travel Service outlet. 

I still think Search has the best selection of stuff though... But pricey.

Yeah, I also went to that one on Nelson/Sai Yee Street, but the selection for a reseller store wasn't good IMO so I didn't frequent that store too much (plus it was too far away from Nathan Road/Langham Place for my liking). The one I'm talking about is behind the CLP Power, in a back alley still considered Sai Yeung Choi St between Hamilton Street and Dundas Street. It's like extremely random, it has no name and it's sign is just a picture of shoes

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Dunda...=1336&***=569&um=1&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl I'm not sure if a map would help, but it's either the Hang Lung Mansion or the Wo Foo Mansion.

It had some decent stuff including a few Kobe 8 Nike ID samples which caught my eye, which I also would've bought but not after seeing the price for it.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I know the area, but don't recall a reseller there.  

I'll check it out... it's new to me! LOL

Back
Top Bottom