Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

hi guys will be going hongkong for holiday next month, any reputable or legit consignment stores that sells all retro jordans and limited sneakers?

^ Look for the reseller stores I've mentioned in this thread like Search, Anysize, KixFiles, KixDreams, etc... just remember to bring lots of money... [emoji]128184[/emoji]

HKK.

attachment.php

$1,699

Preorder lucky draw from Jan 22-24 at http://preorder.nike.com.hk

Release on Jan 31. 

Hi, im new here! Where can i find nike airmax 90 or the magista roshe run in Hk and the price range? ill be there this feb 6 to 9.. Thanks for the help guys!

Hi, good day guys.. i cant find any trends regarding sa tanong ko....  ask ko lang im planning to do online business like selling authentic nike shoes (janoski/roshe run) sa facebook, olx,ayosdito etc.... any idea how to start it this business? some one say's that i must buy shoes outside the country kc mas mura daw... hope someone reply TIA

Last edited:
^ I tried to do the same thing got in contact with suppliers in Hong Kong to sell me Nikes,Vans,Adidas,Timbs converse other clothing brands etc.., they were giving them to me for 30% off srp and up to 50% if I buy in bulk but the potential customs charges and the small mark up you are going to get may not be worth it at least I got me some shoes at 30% off btw post in English some of the posters ITT aren't Filipino.

^ I dunno... maybe Nike PS7 or Kicks Lounge in Kowloon.  Also check the Nike Running stores.

HKK

attachment.php

$1499

Nikelab PS7

Register - Feb 12-13

Notification - Feb 14

Pick-up - Feb 15

attachment.php

$1199

Mar. 8

Nike Basketball

hi guys i'll be in HK next month, do you know any stores selling runners/lifestyle like asics, nb, saucony etc? thanks in advance :smile:

I'll also be in HK next month.. 1st time going there.. hoping to pick up some air max 90s. unfortunately they still have not announced the release dates for the 25th anniversary stuff.. hope they do it soon. which would be the best store to buy am90's? like they stock the biggest collection? am hoping the kabutomushi's and the all whites will still be there. Also hope I can pick up the Adidas ZX Flux Xeno's..

hi guys i'll be in HK next month, do you know any stores selling runners/lifestyle like asics, nb, saucony etc? thanks in advance :smile:
Yes, there are a few.  The chain-stores Catalog & CPU will have Asics/Onisuka Tiger, NB & Saucony... as well as Puma, RBK and other brands.

http://sportshouse.com.hk/sportshouse/web/home/location.html?bydealer=1&typeid=113826679298971

I'll also be in HK next month.. 1st time going there.. hoping to pick up some air max 90s. unfortunately they still have not announced the release dates for the 25th anniversary stuff.. hope they do it soon. which would be the best store to buy am90's? like they stock the biggest collection? am hoping the kabutomushi's and the all whites will still be there. Also hope I can pick up the Adidas ZX Flux Xeno's..
AM90's are available at most sneaker stores. 

Walk around Sneaker St. to get an idea of what colorways they might have.  

Not sure about the Adi's, but you'll have to check the Adidas Originals store in Causeway Bay or the giant 3-storey Adidas Shop in Sneaker St.

Yes, there are a few.  The chain-stores Catalog & CPU will have Asics/Onisuka Tiger, NB & Saucony... as well as Puma, RBK and other brands.

http://sportshouse.com.hk/sportshouse/web/home/location.html?bydealer=1&typeid=113826679298971

AM90's are available at most sneaker stores. 

Walk around Sneaker St. to get an idea of what colorways they might have.  

Not sure about the Adi's, but you'll have to check the Adidas Originals store in Causeway Bay or the giant 3-storey Adidas Shop in Sneaker St.
okay thanks man :smile: it's near our hotel :smile:

Back
Top Bottom