Out in Huntington Beach/ Surf City USA

Whats good NT?

Out in Cali once again, last year was SD, this year it's Huntington Beach visiting a friend. I'm from Chicago. She's a semi hermit. I need some fire go-to spots to hit up while out here.

Anything from shopping/food/bars/clubs/things to do.

All suggestions appreciated. :nthat:

Shopping: South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa.

Some solid food options within that area too: Din Tai Fung (Chinese dumpling restaurant)

food/bars on main street
if you have a car, you could also go to cost mesa or up to Long beach

Very active Beach with lots going on. Lots of people, dancers, good surf, food all along the pier area. Great beach to chill at if you're into that. Bar scene is okay.

So far everyone has said Costa Mesa and Long Beach... is nothing worth seeing in HB? :lol:
Other than the beach and pier, I didn't find interest in anything else lol

Drive south on the PCH and check out Newport Beach and Laguna Beach. There are some nice restaurants in that area.

IMG_0937.PNG

Just got baked and long boarded from Bolsa Chica to this random CVS in HB. Bout 4/5 miles down so far. I don't wanna stop haha only question is should I keep going to Newport now?

****ing loving it

IMG_0937.PNG

Just got baked and long boarded from Bolsa Chica to this random CVS in HB. Bout 4/5 miles down so far. I don't wanna stop haha only question is should I keep going to Newport now?

****ing loving it
today is a perfect day to get out there and cruise man
enjoy

Check out Duke's restaurant in Huntington Beach. Good food.
South Coast Plaza for high end shopping, Westminster Mall for ordinary mall shopping.

Last edited:
Don't know, but Duke's has Korean sticky ribs that are supposedly good. I'm going to stop talking about them, they ain't cutting me a check.

Going to LA now

Drop some spots for lunch and shopping and other ****
what part of LA, LA is huge man
if near downtown, go to grand central market, lot of food diversity there
if youre willing to stand in line for up to 2 hours i recommend howling rays in chinatown ( not far from downtown LA) ...chicken sandwich is a must
if in west LA, go to Santa Monica, lots of lunch spots there

what part of LA, LA is huge man
if near downtown, go to grand central market, lot of food diversity there
if youre willing to stand in line for up to 2 hours i recommend howling rays in chinatown ( not far from downtown LA) ...chicken sandwich is a must
if in west LA, go to Santa Monica, lots of lunch spots there

Girl I'm talking to had a modeling audition in the arts district so we parked there and I walked around and peeped the scene. Mind was blown man.

Girl I'm talking to had a modeling audition in the arts district so we parked there and I walked around and peeped the scene. Mind was blown man.

Get ramen while your out there.
Little tokyo is literally a block from Arts District.
Hit up the brewery Angel City or go to the BarCade Bar Eighty Two

Get ramen while your out there.
Little tokyo is literally a block from Arts District.
Hit up the brewery Angel City or go to the BarCade Bar Eighty Two

I'm back in Huntington. I think we're gonna head over to Long Beach right now. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom