Out of all Bball shoes which has the best traction?

I dont really look for anything else in a basketball shoe besides the traction ive heard that the Kobe V has good traction but i dont want to buy into the hype
laugh.gif

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Again just looking for superb traction

I dont really look for anything else in a basketball shoe besides the traction ive heard that the Kobe V has good traction but i dont want to buy into the hype
laugh.gif

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Again just looking for superb traction

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Kobe IV
out of all the basketball shoes i have worn, i would have to agree. i have never slipped with the IV's, and i've slipped with every other shoe. the herringbone is just
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Kobe IV
out of all the basketball shoes i have worn, i would have to agree. i have never slipped with the IV's, and i've slipped with every other shoe. the herringbone is just
pimp.gif

Jordan XXI have insane traction, even on dusty courts. The GOAT in in terms of traction IMO!!
Jordan XIV also had really good traction too.

Jordan XXI have insane traction, even on dusty courts. The GOAT in in terms of traction IMO!!
Jordan XIV also had really good traction too.

zoom bb1-3
air jordan XIV (traction is just insane)
jordan XX2's
air penny 2 retros
jordan 12 retros (specially the white/red joints)

THANKS RED

zoom bb1-3
air jordan XIV (traction is just insane)
jordan XX2's
air penny 2 retros
jordan 12 retros (specially the white/red joints)

THANKS RED

For me, it has to be the Nike Hyperdunk. It's very light. I remember buying mine in Philippines, and packed it with the Nike plastic bag that came with it when we're going back.
When I tried shaking the box, I thought I got jacked, it turns out the shoes was inside, lol.
Anyways, as for the traction, I won't look for anywhere else beside my Hyperdunk.
With the fact that it's a Philippines colorway, it makes a great basketball shoe both indoor and outdoor, although I always will prefer playing indoor with it.

For me, it has to be the Nike Hyperdunk. It's very light. I remember buying mine in Philippines, and packed it with the Nike plastic bag that came with it when we're going back.
When I tried shaking the box, I thought I got jacked, it turns out the shoes was inside, lol.
Anyways, as for the traction, I won't look for anywhere else beside my Hyperdunk.
With the fact that it's a Philippines colorway, it makes a great basketball shoe both indoor and outdoor, although I always will prefer playing indoor with it.

the 2k9 j's may have been ugly...but they grip like yokahamas s drives...lol

the 2k9 j's may have been ugly...but they grip like yokahamas s drives...lol

a061664d709d0bd559873e049b2a0ffea0e35a60.pjpg

nike air jet flight. traction is just remarkable. too bad my pair is no longer wearable (even for casual use) because it's old. no wonder why steve nash wore them for the longest time before he started using the nike air zoom drives.
smile.gif

THANKS RED

a061664d709d0bd559873e049b2a0ffea0e35a60.pjpg

nike air jet flight. traction is just remarkable. too bad my pair is no longer wearable (even for casual use) because it's old. no wonder why steve nash wore them for the longest time before he started using the nike air zoom drives.
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom