Out of your favorite teams.. What championship would mean the MOST to you?

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

I would want the bulls to win it more because im a bigger basketball fan than a football fan.
what, that run in the 90s wasn't good enough for you?
grin.gif

1998 was 13 years ago, members that are 18 couldn't even grasp that title run
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm not that young, I was lucky enough to see MJ play in the 90s and I have a bunch of memorabilia from the "unforgetta-bulls"  I just wanna see this squad get a ring, especially D Rose 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

don't follow pro sports much.

alma mater = mississippi state

of the "big 3", i would love to see basketball first, then football second. ironically, baseball is probably the one sport we actually have a chance for a title in.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by Law3001

Seahawks have to win a super bowl in my lifetime
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
 at Downtown Seattle the night they win one

nerd.gif
I'll be face down in a gutter in Belltown

Hawks winning the Bowl would be first
Mariners WS and Udub hoops winning the NC chip' tied for 2nd
Udub Football -winning the Pac-10 chip'

1. Mets, just cause my dad is a huge baseball guy and getting to experience a World Series with him would be phenomenal
2. Knicks,
3. IU basketball/SJU basketball
4. Jets

Valencia winning the Champions League... I already live a Liga, Copa del Rey, UEFA Cup and Supercopa... But loosing 2 straight Champions League's Final hurts...
frown.gif

For me it would be UW winning the NC while I'm still a student a season ticket holder at #1. The experience from this past season of flying down for the Holiday Bowl was something I will never forget, so if it was for the BCS title I couldn't even imagine what it would be like.

houston fan checking in.

went back to back in the NBA
pimp.gif

astros swept in the world series but swept in 05
30t6p3b.gif

but all i want is a super bowl for my texans

Yanks are my favorite squad in all of sports but the recent championships have definitely spoiled our fan base. When the Knicks/Jets win its going to be a very different feeling like 96 for the Yanks but I really cant even choose
laugh.gif

I love every time my Lakers win a chip...it's like the first one all the time...

BUT
The Vikings....man i might just breakdown if we ever manage to get over the NFC Championship hump
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Being from New York and a Yankees fan they have spoiled me. 5 rings since 1996 is very nice.

The New York Giants winning the Super Bowl was the happiest I've ever been when my team was at the top, I cried.

The Mavs winning this year was amazing, very happy for Dirk, the way they won their games, it was a great feeling.

But I'd rather see St. John's win a Nat'l title than any of my pro teams win a championship next.

knicks and its not even close... they were the first team i ever followed and are my favorite... the drought also is a factor as well since the giants, yankees and even rangers won a championship since ive been born but not the knicks

Back
Top Bottom