Out the game for 5years and now done please help (Relationship)

C'mon B.

It's nothing you can do to get her out your head. Only Time will heal you.

You did so many things wrong I don't even feel like giving you any advice....but I will.
tired.gif

Advice: MEET NEW PEOPLE.................you think she is worrying about you right now. If somebody can walk out of your life just like that, LET THEM WALK.Their purpose in your life has been fufilled.

It's much more to life than her man. Stay up.

I have friends like that, and it speaks more of your ex than of them if she's letting herself be influenced in a negative manner like that.

Originally Posted by MarcOnDaTrack

C'mon B.

It's nothing you can do to get her out your head. Only Time will heal you.

You did so many things wrong I don't even feel like giving you any advice....but I will.
tired.gif

Advice: MEET NEW PEOPLE.................you think she is worrying about you right now. If somebody can walk out of your life just like that, LET THEM WALK. Their purpose in your life has been fufilled.

It's much more to life than her man. Stay up.

2nd!!!

The most important thing you can do is tell her how you're feeling. There is NO way she's going to know how you feel if you don't tell her. Let hermake her own decisions about what she wants to do. The worst thing you can do is what everyone is saying... "sex, party, whatever." All that does isput off what you need to feel now. It doesn't go away if you put it off.

good luck. being hurt by a girl (assuming we're not talking about puppy love when you're 16) is the worst feeling.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I have friends like that, and it speaks more of your ex than of them if she's letting herself be influenced in a negative manner like that.

thats how i feel sometime i feel whenever I talk to her I feel like Im talking to her best friend

what you need to do is get on craiglist and hit the erotic page.

2nd... i know it hurts but for real homie, most relationships are ment to end.. so take note for your next one.

and i hate to tell you dis but, when she prob wild n out with her friends she prob cheated on you a couple times.... i mean, you said you been with this broadfor 5years? she got to have atleast 1-2 guys on side... but anyways sorry..

girls come and go, thats how it always been, thats how it will always be.

and REAL TALK.. all you need is your friends. they got yah back,

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

what you need to do is get on craiglist and hit the erotic page.

2nd... i know it hurts but for real homie, most relationships are ment to end.. so take note for your next one.

and i hate to tell you dis but, when she prob wild n out with her friends she prob cheated on you a couple times.... i mean, you said you been with this broad for 5years? she got to have atleast 1-2 guys on side... but anyways sorry..

girls come and go, thats how it always been, thats how it will always be.

and REAL TALK.. all you need is your friends. they got yah back,
yea i feel you i guess i wont know if she cheated on me or what not this really put a big impact on my life , dont know if i could on with thisaynmore.

you spent the last five years building your identity in the context of someone else.

now is the time for you to get to know and fall in love with yourself again. that, in conjunction with letting time run its course, is the BEST way to getover someone.

Back
Top Bottom