Outdoor basketball sneakers?

Originally Posted by thatworshipguy

I use the OG Hyperdunks and they have been super durable for the past year. No complaints

I was going to say the 12's but it's already been said.  To thatworshipguy i would have to slightly disagree.  Though the hyperdunks are very good INDOOR shoes i've drastically seen a lot of wear and tear mainly to the sole once starting to play outdoors..
Let us now what you end up getting and how they play out.

Originally Posted by thatworshipguy

I use the OG Hyperdunks and they have been super durable for the past year. No complaints

I was going to say the 12's but it's already been said.  To thatworshipguy i would have to slightly disagree.  Though the hyperdunks are very good INDOOR shoes i've drastically seen a lot of wear and tear mainly to the sole once starting to play outdoors..
Let us now what you end up getting and how they play out.

I used to play in the Starbury's and the 9 bucks went a long way outside. I just replaced the insole and I was good for 6+ months play 3-5 times a week outside. I would just get the cheapest shoes and find a way to make them comfortable.

I used to play in the Starbury's and the 9 bucks went a long way outside. I just replaced the insole and I was good for 6+ months play 3-5 times a week outside. I would just get the cheapest shoes and find a way to make them comfortable.

I'll say it once and I'll say it until a better shoe comes around: Zoom Soldier 3s (best outdoor shoe bar none) if you can find the XDR edition that was released in china.

I'll say it once and I'll say it until a better shoe comes around: Zoom Soldier 3s (best outdoor shoe bar none) if you can find the XDR edition that was released in china.

zoom flight 96
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

Jordan 12's are beasts for outdoor, and also a fan of 20-5-5 lebrons too
Those are some BEAST outdoor balling shoes.  Not even gonna lie, I'm on my 3rd pair... going on to my 4th soon

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

Jordan 12's are beasts for outdoor, and also a fan of 20-5-5 lebrons too
Those are some BEAST outdoor balling shoes.  Not even gonna lie, I'm on my 3rd pair... going on to my 4th soon

Back
Top Bottom