you gon be killin em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
these folks dont know man, %%** is timeless. u gonna bebreaking necks all night

and make sure u keep the tall tee sticker on, it increases your swag by 10000

I will reiterate... As I am willing to wager that I am one of the few NTer's who have actually had the privledge of eating at a true "fivestar" resturant(it is an actual distinction, not just "a nice resturant" for the record), and in establishments of that caliber you are ALWAYS(at least in my experience) required to wear both a jacket and a tie. They generally have a jacket or two lying around there for people who are unaware oruncaring concerning this requirement, but honestly if I was nice enough to bring my daughter's bf to an establishment where I'm going to be droppingover $100 just for him on dinner, I would be ashamed if he was unable to throw on a simple sport coat/blazer.

These places don't require a suit. Those kakhis, a button up, a tie, and a plain black/navy blazer should cover it. I also enjoy the sweater underoccasionally in the cold months, but I think that is slightly more casual personally as well.

But, since I assume you are only talking about a nice resturant, my suggestion would just be going with the kakhis you said you already own and a button up(LONG SLEEVE) plain or lightly pin striped dress shirt and a tie. Although I wouldn't shop there, marshalls/tj maxx should have what you need. AlsoMacys/Lord&Taylor/JCPennys all have great sales right now on "famous maker" brands, and you can always go the H&M/Heratige route and get outwith the blazer/tie/shirt combo for under $100 most likely.

The bottom line, in these situations I would recommend going for overly dressed rather than be that dude at a nice place looking bummy. You get one firstimpression with pops and you don't want it to be in a suede t-shirt. (BTW, A SUEDE T-SHIRT? FOR REAL MY DUDE? You must mean valour, and even that isstraight trash status.)

EDIT: I forgot shoes, shameful since this IS NT after all. DO NOT WEAR VANS/SNEAKERS!!! Spend a little more cash and get some dress shoes. Kakhi/navy blazerand I enjoy some oxblood loafers myself. Kakhi/Black blazer and I would go with some simple black cap toe lace ups. From there make sure your belt matches yourshoes. It is pretty easy to get a reversable belt that you will be able to rock with either.

^ Yo again to that end I would say hit up macy's... Just got a new RL suit for $250 (50% off), with an additional $10 to get it tailored perfectly.

If you are grown and aren't worried about outgrowing a suit, $250-300 for a nice black/dark grey/pin striped number is money WELL spent. A good wool suitwill last you for years if you care for it right, and having something to put on in these situations make a suit pay for itself. It doesn't have to beArmani, Prada, or even italian silk. Just look for some decent material and drop a few dollars to get it to fit you correctly and you should be killing them.Hit the dad up with that business look and you are golden.

1st your gonna want to throw away those raggedy JC penny buttondowns, get yourself a decent polo Button up
Since its winter time, your gonna need a color to match the weather and a color that will bring out your complexion and the color of your eyes
A default color that can do this is dark grey and a nice black tie
pimp.gif

pPOLO2-4896630_lifestyle_v330.jpg

This Black Label shirt and Tie is EXACTLY what you want to get

After you have that covered, now its time to go get the pants
You dont want something too baggy and you dont want anything too tight
You want your figure to be shown properly, in a good way
pPOLO2-4893524_standard_v330.jpg

These black label trousers are what you want to get
Matches perfect with the shirt and tie

Like I said before, Its cold outside, so you have to wear a sweater
pPOLO2-5125679_standard_v330.jpg

This Polo Crewneck sweater will give you the warmth and the look you want

Now shoes is a whole new thing
If you want to stunt on these %!+!, i suggest you pull out the classic Louis Vuitton Monte Carlo loafers
12058664_black

Your going to need a jacket, so YES, get a peacoat...You cant wear all that dressy ###* and throw on a hood !%# Flight jacket
sick.gif

pPOLO2-4031868_standard_v330.jpg

Classic RL peacoat will make your girlfriend horny

Now you have to accessorize
Throw on a nice scarf and a beanie hat
12143375_black

Oh and make sure you have bread, because the total of all of that is 2000+

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

Alright bro. Here we go!

Black or brown dress shoes.
khakis or dark dress pants
nice leather belt
v-neck sweater with clean white shirt underneath
nice jacket

voila you are good to go

perrrfect....macys here i come
What are you? A cat?

But anyway, what thaisativa1 should be good.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

1st your gonna want to throw away those raggedy JC penny buttondowns, get yourself a decent polo Button up

What is a JC penny button up? You realize that "Pennies" sells "Polo" along with alot of other brands right? I don't think I haveever bought anything from JC penny in my life, but this label stuff is a little OD. Not to mention, for the style you are advocating, "Polo" ishardly the brand I would be checking. I don't even believe they make pants of the tightness that you have pictured.

Also, those LV shoes are super garrish. I dropped $200 on a hand made pair of captoes the other day that kill 90% of those disgusting LV joints. I love LV,and respect the legacy to the fullest, but if you want to look respectable you don't rock shoes with huge steel logos on them, nor do you purchase patentleather.

I don't normally get down on traditional NT hate, but show me a dude in patent leather "designer" shoes, a sweater/tie combo, a peacoat and a"beanie", and I will show you someone who has never been in a respectable dining establishment in their entire lives.

I'm surprised nobody has said this, but you need to look up the dress code requirements first. I have been to a five star restaurant before. I specificallypicked that one because I didn't have to wear jacket (didn't have one then). For some, like the one I was at,a nice long sleeved buttoned shirt with khakis and nice shoes will do.

^ I am hardly a star, but I don't enjoy the faux distinction that most of you make for "five star" restuarants. The number of five starestablishments in America is VERY small, and just because you have been to "ruth chris" or whatever that steak house is does not mean you have eatenat a "five star" restuarant. There are pretty serious criteria that a resturant must meet to gain this deliniation, and "five star"isn't something you throw around lightly.

To be perfectly honest, I don't eat meat, and even when I did in my adolecence, I was never impressed with "five star food". It typically meansdelcious food with shamefully small portions. If I was able to pay $100 for a 5 oz. filet and 2 spears of asparagus, I would spend that money on much betterthings.

But again, show me a link to a actual five star resturant that doesn't require a jacket and I will offically retract my statement. But until you are ableto do that my advice stands. I am damn near 30, and most "adults" I know have never been "lucky" enough to go to one of these places, so Ionly assume 15 year old NTers who know nothing of the world are most likely in the same boat... Call me pretentious if you will.

Go to a Macy's, Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, whatever is closest, and get a nice dressy shirt, and some black or brown dress shoes to wear. Maybe a coat orblazer too if you have the money.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

^ I am hardly a star, but I don't enjoy the faux distinction that most of you make for "five star" restuarants. The number of five star establishments in America is VERY small, and just because you have been to "ruth chris" or whatever that steak house is does not mean you have eaten at a "five star" restuarant. There are pretty serious criteria that a resturant must meet to gain this deliniation, and "five star" isn't something you throw around lightly.

To be perfectly honest, I don't eat meat, and even when I did in my adolecence, I was never impressed with "five star food". It typically means delcious food with shamefully small portions. If I was able to pay $100 for a 5 oz. filet and 2 spears of asparagus, I would spend that money on much better things.

But again, show me a link to a actual five star resturant that doesn't require a jacket and I will offically retract my statement. But until you are able to do that my advice stands. I am damn near 30, and most "adults" I know have never been "lucky" enough to go to one of these places, so I only assume 15 year old NTers who know nothing of the world are most likely in the same boat... Call me pretentious if you will.

yeah that is pretty pretentious. the first time I been to one of these places I was like 8 lol. I done ate at these types of restaurants plenty of times. Butyeah, you should most def wear a suit. Try hittin up mens warehouse. Theyre pretty decent and REAL cheap, Im talkin buy one get two free cheap!

Back
Top Bottom