OUTKAST: International Players Anthem (i choose you) *VS* Players Ball

just wonderin which song NT likes better. classic outkast on players ball, great beat, southernplayalisticadillacmuzik is a great album. but andre rips it onplayers anthem, and UGk on the track didnt hurt either. just comparing the two songs since both have to do with 'Players". huge Outkast fan
pimp.gif
both songs are good, which one is better?

That's really a Ugk Song Verse A Outkast song and that was two different rap era's so i dreally cant compare those songs.

Originally Posted by Punchi05

just wonderin which song NT likes better. classic outkast on players ball, great beat, southernplayalisticadillacmuzik is a great album. but andre rips it on players anthem, and UGk on the track didnt hurt either. just comparing the two songs since both have to do with 'Players". huge Outkast fan
pimp.gif
both songs are good, which one is better?

Guess not seeing as it was their song...

And I'm going to go with Int'l Players Anthem. UGK over Outkast any day

Player's Ball. First song they ever released(it was on a LaFace xmas album that was released before Southernplaya . .) and they both killed it. I like thebeat better(the song I Choose You is better as a stand-alone product than when it's sampled here IMO) and it sounds more timeless to me.

Huge kast fan and also a huge UGK fan, im gonna go with Players ball
just to throw it out there I always wanted a International Players Anthem remix with 8ball & MJG and too short

ima go with players anthem
eventho that beat was recycled and it wasnt a 'kast song i jus like players anthem better

I love everything Outkast makes. Can't wait till 09'

My dude is a good friend of Andre...he said he was at his crib and heard a few joints.....epic %!$ !!!!!!!!!!!!! Like they are going to turn the game upsidedown next year.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as soon as i hear this beat drop, my head nods and the lyrics spill from my mouth.

maybe its a bay thing idk, but this song does not get old.

(and i know it wasnt one of the choices, but it has player in it
laugh.gif
)

ba-by-you-been-roll-in-so-lo-time-to-get-down-with-the-team
Andseeit's-gree-ner-on-that-oth-er-side-if-you-know-what-I-mean

Bun B's flow on IPA is the deciding factor for me..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom