Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell would u wear the stupid hang tag anyway .. thays the dumbest thing ever. Id rather see u duck walk to not crease your shoes than see dudes walkin round with the hand tag on the shoes. Whats it suppose to represent anyway? Actually i rather see u do neither. And 8s dont even come with a hang tag .. if i saw that id think u bought some fakes cuz i know they dnt come with it ...

Smh dudes be doin the most some times i swear
says a guy that wears the plastic on the 13 hologram
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Quote:
Originally Posted by super23freak

Those are '07's.

"I still have my DS "Bugs Bunny" pair from 10 years ago or whatever. No need to double up here.

If you have kids, these are a great shoe.
They really look like kids' shoes compared to other J's."

Keeping a shoe DS for 10 years makes no sense. Thats just my opinion though. I wear all my shoes I buy them for my feet not my closet.

ok.

if the man wants to keep his DS for 100 years.

let him cook, it's his shoes.

I guess you didn't understand the part where I said thats just "MY" opinion. I did not discriminate him or anyone for keeping their shoes Deadstock for a decade, I was just expressing what " I " thought about it. >D

Last edited:
Surprised these sat... Glad everyone who wanted them got them.

Walking into the mall at 4pm and seeing these still available was interesting. However, I'm not surprised these sat in stores. IMO others are waiting for the Grapes. I'd say this release was comparable to the Cool Grey 9s and Thunder 4s that dropped before the Bred 11s. Both semi-slept on while others kept their eyes on the prize.

Shout out to NDC for coming through this morning on my pair but surprisingly they still had some pairs sitting in the mall. Imma go check again tomorrow and might hook up a NT'er who didn't get a pair if their size is still there.

Went to my dads house to put in a new alternator in my car. He asked me if I wanted To go to the mall food court at like 1 I was like yeah why not. Got some food saw these still in stock. Tried them on. And copped :pimp:
Look nice in person. I was impressed hated how they were before but seeing them today for some reason changed my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom