Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does listening to drake and lil wayne have to do with anything... and i listen to gambino black hippy joey chance the rapper & wale as if that matters
wasn't referring to you as much as the others. i'm just saying the people calling me hypebeast for saying it's a nets cw are probably ten times the "beast" as I am in all aspects of life.

I really really really need a pair of chromes in my life, I would love to see them come out again

This. Could care less if they're not an OG colorway. I wore mine into submission, but that's cuz they pretty much looked great with anything and everything. Kobe rocked em well that year before he had his own Nike shoe..

Nike Santa Monica still has these . Saw then on display but didn't ask for sizes. Ill keep u guys posted after I grub down here real quick and then stop by again to ask what sizes

Yeah the Brooklyn nets 8s are fresh! 
smokin.gif

This. Could care less if they're not an OG colorway. I wore mine into submission, but that's cuz they pretty much looked great with anything and everything. Kobe rocked em well that year before he had his own Nike shoe..
yeah man I never got a chance to get them when they came out so I really want to see them released again, like the guy said earlier two pairs!

Just walked into Nike Scottsdale and scooped a pair in my size, the trip to the states already paid off!

Glad to see these sitting in the mall today. I guess everyone around here got the memo.

Saw a guy pick em up and started going to ask for a size. He looked at me, I shook my head, he nodded, put it back on the shelf and walked away 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Y'all chill on homie. Yeah everyone wants to be politically correct on nicknames, I'm a stickler for correct names too. But dudes name is Anthracite 8's....I'm pretty sure he knows his 8's. Half of y'all probably don't even know what anthracite 8's look like while y'all tryna throw around the hypebeast term.

Went by my local mall, and into sheikh looking for a pair of roshes and saw these sitting behind the counter and the lady asked if I wanted them. Bought em walked out the store look at the front of the box and it had someones raffle ticket on it, had the dudes name, number, etc. Felt bad for dude but I guess it's his fault that he didnt come by the store early enough.

bro you don't have to unstrap them to take them off

[/URL]

rather have a fresh, ds pair of '13s than chipped, yellowed '03s. just saying...

I wear my 03s a lot.

No chipping, the sole is far from yellow, and they are of superior look and quality to the 13s.

Real leather, more padding, and overall great looks > Lesser leather, less padding, changed up looks.

Not knocking the 2013 version, but they aren't comparable to the 03s.

Why did they add more holes in the side though :smh:

I wear my 03s a lot.

No chipping, the sole is far from yellow, and they are of superior look and quality to the 13s.

Real leather, more padding, and overall great looks > Lesser leather, less padding, changed up looks.

Not knocking the 2013 version, but they aren't comparable to the 03s.

Why did they add more holes in the side though
mean.gif
Probably because 8s aren't known to have great breathability, not like a few more tiny holes is really a big difference but it's a guess lol

Classic NT, nicknames will rustle any jimmies.

Yet people call these the bugs bunnies when they can just as easily be called the Bob Ross' because of the paint splatter.m

I have to say, I copped the Bugs Bunnys and was in the line a half hour before the release and copped with ease. I like the look and feel but they were my first pair of 8s.

Walked in to a Jimmy Jazz in brooklyn and asked if the had my size they did i copped and walked out about two hours ago... easiest cop ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom