Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to see the BUGS come out again. One of the few releases back in the day I never had. 

once again starting to get very skeptical on the playoffs..have yet to see a THING on them

^ Everybody who passed because of that in 07 will probably be passing because of no durabuck lol no winning for those people

^ Everybody who passed because of that in 07 will probably be passing because of no durabuck lol no winning for those people

thats why i passed in 07...at this point even if its black ill still cop just to retire.. regretted passing over the years as getting jordans has become increasingly difficult

been thinking of copping this year's (hopefully) upcoming 8s run and balling in my chipped pairs but as others have said what if the new ones chip worse lol
grin.gif

When it comes to this year's 8s I will likely only pickup the Aquas. I'll keep it as close to 1993 as i can.
Back in the day I only had the Aquas, I was a soph in high school and Still remember my coach giving me shhh for wearing them b/c the CW wasn't our team colors...

Looking forward to this release, along with the Playoffs. All this talk regarding Jordan's selling out , I really believe it is not all Jordans . I think these would only really be appreciated by 'those who were there ' don't think these have general appeal like the 1s or 3s etc . So, hopefully minimal hype . However Kanye did wear the Aquas once. But for me personally I never was feeling the Aquas.

still have my aqua and playoff 8 retro DS but might have to pull the trigger on these for nostalgic purposes
smile.gif

Looking forward to this release, along with the Playoffs. All this talk regarding Jordan's selling out , I really believe it is not all Jordans . I think these would only really be appreciated by 'those who were there ' don't think these have general appeal like the 1s or 3s etc . So, hopefully minimal hype . However Kanye did wear the Aquas once. But for me personally I never was feeling the Aquas.

Pretty much every OG colorway sells out I-XIV now.

Easily my favorite colorway of the 8s. I'm definitely looking forward to them coming out, hopefully JB does them right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom