04.18.13-Air-Jordan-8-Comparison-6.jpg

04.18.13-Air-Jordan-8-Comparison-7.jpg

04.18.13-Air-Jordan-8-Comparison-8.jpg

04.18.13-Air-Jordan-8-Comparison-9.jpg

04.18.13-Air-Jordan-8-Comparison-10.jpg

04.18.13-Air-Jordan-8-Comparison-11.jpg

04.18.13-Air-Jordan-8-Comparison-16.jpg

04.18.13-Air-Jordan-8-Comparison-17.jpg

Only major differences I see are where the strap ends in the front and the ankle shape but i'm not complaining

this seems to be the most low key og colorway release since the raptors last year. I cross my fingers that the playoffs are somehow this lowkey.. doubt it though

I'm gonna wake up 10 minutes before release date and if I can't get em, **** it! I'm not really sweating this release.

this seems to be the most low key og colorway release since the raptors last year. I cross my fingers that the playoffs are somehow this lowkey.. doubt it though
I think the majority is waiting for the grapes in 2 weeks. Plus, the majority probably spent their income tax money.

I hate to ask but are these tts or half size down only because you have to tell your size to the store workers before you even get into the mall. They then give you a ticket for that size only.

I hate to ask but are these tts or half size down only because you have to tell your size to the store workers before you even get into the mall. They then give you a ticket for that size only.

I tried my usual size in store, & I needed half a size down.
Not too big, but these shoes are pretty bulky which is why I assume they run big.

I'm passing though, they have two pairs in my size and one has pre-creasing on the toe cap and strap.
The other one has a dent/crease out the box! :x :smh:

Oh well, another pair of Air Max 2013 instead.

Not too big, but these shoes are pretty bulky which is why I assume they run big.

I'm passing though, they have two pairs in my size and one has pre-creasing on the toe cap and strap.
The other one has a dent/crease out the box! :x :smh:

so you like to checkout on dudes?
jesus what is this world we living in. so it's now looked down upon to look at someone's shoes?? smdh.
mean.gif
 if that's the case why don't we all put boxes around our kicks when we wear em so they are ONLY visible to us..

The other one has a dent/crease out the box!
sick.gif
mean.gif

Thank you sir

Comparison seems fine. Any complaints on these are just ridiculous and you like to complain for no reason.

Can anyone explain to me how the raffle at the stores work? I havent gotten to the store to ask just want to know what the deal is with them and how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom