Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept on all the releases this year none were as intriguing as these and have y'all seen those suns inspired 8s ..... THEY'RE UGLY

These will be a game time decision for me, a lot of heat coming later in the year so I'll probably pass and get the grapes instead

the 8's were my 1st Jordans way back in high school, after seeing the bugs bunny commercial i was sold on these and ended up getting the Aquas
laugh.gif

i was going to pass on these but i got a call from a local mom and pop brick and mortar they will have them monday when they receive their shipment...so i guess ill grab em a week and half early ill post pics 

i was going to pass on these but i got a call from a local mom and pop brick and mortar they will have them monday when they receive their shipment...so i guess ill grab em a week and half early ill post pics 
u so lucky. While the most of us gotta wait

mos def copping these, missed out on the CDP pair...but it was CDP quality so I'm not buggin'... these might have to get doubled up as well. 

mos def copping these, missed out on the CDP pair...but it was CDP quality so I'm not buggin'... these might have to get doubled up as well. 

There's nothing wrong with the CDP's quality.
The quality on the CDP's is probably better then these.

some CDP pairs are actually better than their recently retroed counterparts
grin.gif
 the black cement 3s, fire red 5s and coin toss on the He Got Game 13s just to name a few
grin.gif

Last edited:
some CDP pairs are actually better than their recently retroed counterparts>D  the black cement 3s, fire red 5s and coin toss on the He Got Game 13s just to name a few>D
CDP 3 wasn't shiny tho.CDP 5 were yellowed straight outta the box.

Last edited:
any word on what the sizing of these are looking like? These look thinner (and I'm thinking should therefore run smaller), but all the recent J's I bought (4's, 11's, 5's) have been true to size 11 for me, in the past i'd definitely have to go 11.5.

Iam on count down but Nike also release aj1bugs too that sucks I. Only have money for one hah Wichita one's I should coap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom