Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of the spots were iam at are fcfs
ohwell.gif
 but its Finishline or bust for me, only way iam copping these is if i get to use my WC rewards
laugh.gif

I really wish someone would post a pic or vid on feet without the tounge or the straps out. I really hate that tounge out shi".

I really wish someone would post a pic or vid on feet without the tounge or the straps out. I really hate that tounge out shi".

google. the shoe been out many times, I'm sure there are some on feet pics from previous releases. even in the WDYWT threads.

My local FA, FTL and FNL are all doing reserve-a-pair on these. Not sounding like too crazy of a release in these parts. Coppin x 2!!!

Just
Olympic 6's from last year do, i just wore them yesterday and pulled the sole and saw cardboard, like wtf??? oh well....

Just curious, what do other Js have between the insole and the midsole? I thought rough paper/cardboard material was pretty standard.

Got a feeling these might sit for a bit like the fire red 5s... Gonna hold off for a few and see if I can cop under retail

hopefully this release is easy as it seems 140 fnl here i come n if they sit for a while ill double up at 140.00

Buying shoes to I'm press girls lmfao craziest thing I ever heard
lol dudes that buy shoes just to impress others crack me up. I could care less if someone notices or likes my shoes. I wear them because of the history, they make me feel good, and it's my favorite style/line of any shoe ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom