Outlet Factory Updates!

Anything new at Vacaville?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

there has been alot of crap at the outlets for most of this year i cant find one thing i want in any of there posts and the old thread
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Finishline Air Force 180s should be hitting outlets soon. I don't remember the price, but I think they were listed at $79.99. Don't quote me on that.
SHO NUF!!

Here's the report from Jeffersonville, Ohio. Unless otherwise noted, the styles shown had a pretty good distrubution of sizes.

Only a few pair, looked like size 11+

Size 17 and 18 ONLY

Only a couple of pair

A few pair, looked like sizes 8-9.5

A few pair, appeared to be sizes 8-9.5 as well

Looked like a FSR, but they're B-grades.

Youth sizes and B-grades

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

great update, do u know how much they were charging for the lebron iii?
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

woodbury has white am90's in womens sizes and thos biege af1 lows wit baby blue swoosh for $74.99 mens fsr
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

Just stopped by the Atlantic City store the other day. They had a ton of Air Max 360 BBs in all colors and all sizes for $49.99. That was about it though. They had a few pairs of XX1 PEs but they still wanted $129.99 for them! :rolleyes
eyes.gif
So I drove a few miles to the Shore Mall in Pleasantville and copped a pair of XX2s for $99.99. :D
happy.gif

>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Anything new at gilroy or southland mall nike outlet?
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Finishline has all 3 colors of the ATC's for the same price, plus you can use military discount.

I was going to have an update for the Primm, Nevada outlet but some guy wouldn't let me take pictures. He claimed that I could use those pictures from my crappy camera phone to produce fakes. I left right away. Nothing good anyways.

Darnit I bought those classics a month ago too! Snaps...Looks like I have to check out the outlets some time this week.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
It has begun.​

i was in st louis mills yesterday got some goapath's for 70, witness lows for 35.
LOOKING FOR NIKE LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES IN A SIZE 11. PM ME!!!

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

can someone tell me what exactly happened to the old thread for the outlets? also when i noticed that was gone i created a post just like this but it got locked right quick by the mods, any reason?

ontario just has the remixes and i think thats been stated before. NDC has zk2 blk/maize and lakers colorway for $91
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

yo what size do i need to get those prestos if i wear a sz 11? also i got wide feet in case it makes a difference
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Wow so form what i see outlets onyl get the trashiest of the trash they really couldnt sell at all carolina 5's yuckie
Check yaself before you check out my Nikes

My bad i see they relaly dont hav enothign good like when i went to one in flroida no jrodans jus dumb sheos copped some paris runing shoes and thats about it
Check yaself before you check out my Nikes

Quote:
also i got wide feet in case it makes a difference

Just my opinion, if you have wide feet then the Presto's won't feel all that comfortable to you I wouldn't think. Again just my 2 cents. I would strongly recommend you trying some on first before buying them.

Went to the KC Outlet at the Legends and again it was nothing but crap. Nothing but overpriced clothes and shoes. The last two times I have been there it has been nothing but the same tired stuff.

holidaysmore. . .2001

Edinburgh, IN...

Not much. Notables:

Huarache elite tb (Black/White) FSR...39.99

Huarache shox elite tb (White/Navy) FSR...34.99

Air Max 180 bb (Black/Varsity Blue) FSR...39.99

SB Classics (Black/Silver) FSR...39.99

Nothing else really...Air Max 360 II's were $129.99...kinda steep. Air Max 180 running shoes were about 79.99.

I love goooooold

Back
Top Bottom