Outlet quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased a pair of Blue-Silver/Grey Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011's from my Nike outlet, and after a while of playing ball, the outsole had a VERY small crack or separation from the Phylon midsole at the heel, on both shoes, left and right. I was confused for a second, thinking that it was like that. The shoe released 2 years ago, and I was wondering if it came off the shelves of Foot Locker, as extra unsold merchandise.
My other guess was that Nike made the shoes specifically for the outlet, and was made with slightly less quality. Can someone please confirm this for me? I am really worried my shoe will fall apart in a week or two. Also, has anyone bought and experienced Nike outlet quality shoes? If so, are there visible flaws or breaks? How long have they held up for? Is the outlet quality of shoes too bad, or how bad is it?View media item 457818

Usually at outlets they have stuff like that,small defects so they sell them there

I always thought outlets sold stuff that didn't sell well? If there is a defect I think it should be marked as such?

I always thought outlets sold stuff that didn't sell well? If there is a defect I think it should be marked as such?
Both but some of the shoes they sell aren't labeled as b grades but still have small defects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom