Outlet question

I stay about an hour away from the nearest outlet and about 1 and a half from the next. Is there anyway to find out what an outlet has or is getting in my area? Like online or something I find nice things sometimes but I'd rather not waste an hour to an hour and a half riding only to be disappointed with the selection. I'm sure there probably isnt but I've been wrong about other things so......

I stay about an hour away from the nearest outlet and about 1 and a half from the next. Is there anyway to find out what an outlet has or is getting in my area? Like online or something I find nice things sometimes but I'd rather not waste an hour to an hour and a half riding only to be disappointed with the selection. I'm sure there probably isnt but I've been wrong about other things so......

You can call and ask about items that are currently in stock but there is no way for the consumer to know what is to come to the outlet in the future. The shipping and recieving supervisor at the store knows whats coming in ususally a week or two in advance but sometimes they get random stuff in. Thats not info that they give out to just anybody...

You can call and ask about items that are currently in stock but there is no way for the consumer to know what is to come to the outlet in the future. The shipping and recieving supervisor at the store knows whats coming in ususally a week or two in advance but sometimes they get random stuff in. Thats not info that they give out to just anybody...

Check the outlet thread in the retro forum for regular updates. I've been able to snag a lot of goodies with the info provided on that thread,

Check the outlet thread in the retro forum for regular updates. I've been able to snag a lot of goodies with the info provided on that thread,

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

This or get on the phone with them.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

This or get on the phone with them.

I work at a Factory store and the earliest we know about what we're getting in is usually 2 days in advance. Your best bet is to just call and see what they have or like someone said get in good with someone who works there.

I work at a Factory store and the earliest we know about what we're getting in is usually 2 days in advance. Your best bet is to just call and see what they have or like someone said get in good with someone who works there.

Originally Posted by IcemanP22

hm we usually know a week or two ahead of time whats coming in.. must be up to management..

Originally Posted by IcemanP22

hm we usually know a week or two ahead of time whats coming in.. must be up to management..

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

Just call, but sometimes the employees are clueless.

Most of the time the employees are clueless because they snatch them up before they hit the floor!
laugh.gif
. That's how it goes over here in the bay. At least at one outlet I know of..

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

Just call, but sometimes the employees are clueless.

Most of the time the employees are clueless because they snatch them up before they hit the floor!
laugh.gif
. That's how it goes over here in the bay. At least at one outlet I know of..

Maybe I just work with idiots lol...but yea I work in the back so I try to stay on top of what comes in since no one else cares about shoes like I do
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom