OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Yo Nwo0714! the JB jacket is 2+++.. I wasn't able to check the others.

Yo Sir Chris! yes patent leather is still white and it might turn yellow after a period of time.
tired.gif

Thanks Nio...

Originally Posted by killanica

@enyeng, do they still have those philippines hyperdunks in sz 10.5? and where is this, man i'm heading over there next month!
sir,im also asking sir neophyte da price,his the one who went to mj46

Originally Posted by boytwo

just wanna ask lang, r the aj flu & white/red still hve more sizes, like size 9?thanks..

flu is still available in most NP and NS, seen them in BHS, Rob Place Manila, Glorietta, and Powerplant, for the white/red, saw them in Galleria andPowerplant, try calling them up for sizing availability
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Episode23

Guys tanong ko lang kung saang store pa merong Aj12 white/red which has sz 11? thanks

saw cherrys last night in nike greenbelt. didnt ask for the size though but on display is a big one.

did my rounds for the north, starmills, nlex caltex, subic. will post pics soon, just copped a pair of livestrong flipflops.

wow! I've been looking for these authentic jerseys for years! where did you find these? Thank you po!

Where are those jerseys being sold? Must see in person to tell if they're legit, but they're definitely
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom