thanks

Originally Posted by wytboy55

SPORTSWAREHOUSE LIBIS UPDATES

KOBE 4 GOLD MEDAL lots of sizes available for 4.4k
AF1 WHITE / WHITE for 2.4k lots of sizes available
JORDAN jersey WHITE/BLUE and BLACK/RED for 1.2k only orig price is 1.7k
Thanks for the update! AF1 low? thanks 

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

where to cop the cheapest hyperize PI cw? need a size 9 and 9.5/10.
Not sure about your size but my size of that CW are being sold for 4900 plus at Riverbanks and Munoz. I didn't call the Mamplasan, Nlex, Sta. Rosa outlets.

thanks for the libis update, copped those af1 lows white/white which hardly ever go on sale for 2457.
they also got hd n hyperize pinas, white/red jordan 1's, ajf's, jordan 2009 black white for 5.5k

Just passed by the Nike Store in Eastwood tonight. They gots the Blk/Red/Wyt ZKV

What's more interesting is that when i went upstairs i spotted loads of boxes with tags sayin "Sta.Rosa". I guess we all know where those boxes are goin!

Part of the ones to be shipped to the outlets were LeBron VI Lows, AJ 1's, a couple of AJ22's, and lots of Lunarlows.

Originally Posted by monase

thanks for the libis update, copped those af1 lows white/white which hardly ever go on sale for 2457.
they also got hd n hyperize pinas, white/red jordan 1's, ajf's, jordan 2009 black white for 5.5k
what size are you wearing bro?

goldenjumpman, try calling up mj46...they have those sizes and they might have slashed down the prices more from the last time i saw them there for P4900.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

goldenjumpman, try calling up mj46...they have those sizes and they might have slashed down the prices more from the last time i saw them there for P4900.
thanks man! will try to call them.
happy.gif

how much for the hyperize PI?

passed by the Nike Factory store in caltex nlex pampanga. There were still AM 1 og blue and red cw's @ 30% off. Jordan 23 motorsports last size 10.5 @ 5,xxx and 2k9s at 40% off.

Am too far from Libis, can someone help me out on size 9.5 on those white AF1 lows. thanks =)

Back
Top Bottom