OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Any sighting of Air Max Rise's any color TIA
happy.gif

Saw some at Sports Warehouse Libis - 10% off Black CW. Then at Toby's Megamall or Proline, not sure which store exactly, 20% off, again all black cw.

HTH

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Any sighting of Air Max Rise's any color TIA
happy.gif

Saw some at Sports Warehouse Libis - 10% off Black CW. Then at Toby's Megamall or Proline, not sure which store exactly, 20% off, again all black cw.

HTH

Thanks sir, so the price would be around 3k+++?

^^several kobe iv's are being sold @ a discounted price not just in outlets but in park and stadiums as well! backread the respective threads for more info!

HTH

Made it to Subic over the weekend and was able to check out the Outlet store in Petron-Subic. I didn't find anything to get excited about, though.
They had a couple of Kobe Dream Seasons and Lebron Zoom Soldiers in broken sizes but that was pretty much it.

Originally Posted by redmjay

who's been to sports warehouse libis? any white AF1s left? thanks.
smile.gif
I went there 2 weeks ago, bought the AF1 white/black, there was still a few all white and white/black
smile.gif

^^ yes sir. AF1 whiteout still available as of last sunday night. didnt check the sizes available.

Originally Posted by hplar11

has anyone seen any melos in the outlets?

went to sportswarehouse libis yesterday and i saw some melo m6, lbj6 lows(white-red and blk-white cw) and some af1 pure whites

Originally Posted by jmjkidd5

any sign of the white/baltic blue-black colorway for the LB6 lows?
[h1]
[/h1]
sports warehouse waltemart munoz.  40% off I think.  They also have the white/black/red @ 30% off.  Didn't ask for the sizes though.  Better call them up.

sportswarehouse market market:

-lbj lows denim and white/black
-white/uni blue zoom bb
-air maxim 1 white/red
-zkiv gold medal
-jordan 2009 white and black
-phat lows
-red metallic 1's

i just passed by so i didnt ask for sizes and didnt remember the prices.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boydoobie

Originally Posted by hplar11

has anyone seen any melos in the outlets?

went to sportswarehouse libis yesterday and i saw some melo m6, lbj6 lows(white-red and blk-white cw) and some af1 pure whites
How much were the M6's?

Back
Top Bottom