OUTLET STORE UPDATES

my friend's a size 8-8.5... was there last saturday and must've missed them? when did you see them busdriver? TIA.

saw them last tuesday
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

anyone spotted aj1 anodized in outlet stores?? will this one ever going to hit outlet racks? TIA..

at Dasca Sport Outlet they have Aj1 anodized University blue and Cranberry colorway 30% off
smile.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

any sightings of kobe iv? preferably del sol/breds cw.
haven't seen these. del sols will not be found anywhere in the metro for sure.
haven't seen the breds in any spot as well. best chance is to hit the bay,saw a couple. HTH.

Lots of MP shirts, Pilipinas jerseys, shorts and jackets, hyperfuses and Soldier IV's at Caltex Megastation Nlex

also a pair of citruses, sz 13 i think.

^^
agree on that lots of pilipinas stuff and mp stuff too...

here are some of the stuff at NLEX outlet

hab50.jpg

hab51.jpg

hab53.jpg

hab54.jpg

hab52h.jpg

hab55.jpg

an employee wearing a kdii ASG...

mostly shoes are 20% off...some 30% off but very few. most of the newer shoes are FSR but those limted and older models mostly extreme sizes left. lots of air max 1 and airmax 95 at 30-50% off...usa kobe jerseys are plenty too

hab56.jpg

when would nike employees wear tennis outfits?
happy.gif
hehe

yup they are the SVSMs...they were around P5k++ i thnk, not sure thou. not that much of a discount nga. if someone would be goin to Panagbenga Festival then i guess you could ask someone to pick it up for you...some of the prices are same as discounts given at regular parks or stadiums. thats why i thnk mj46 and dasca are still the outlets to go to for newer models

thanks donmega

Still pretty expensive for an "outlet" shoe, thanks for the pictures though!

Surprised to see those SVSM Soldiers and China Hyperdunks in outlets.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom